Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

do some research yourself before coming on here and making a fool of yourself. Everyone from here to beeac knows that warra will win the flag...dont ever make me say that again.

Can you read or not?? I'm watching with interest from afar and don't see many games-is that hard for u to understand?And unlike you I have a job that keeps me busy while you probably waste your day and whats left of that ever shrinking brain of yours on the couch. I'm not Mike Sheehan and I don't research every league. I thought it was a basic question but obviously it short circuited your minimal thought processes. Perhaps your the fool for not being capable of supplying a simple response to a very simple question. Next time I'm down near your front-running cowyard of a ground I will keep driving and give my coin to someone who cares. Once again thanks for your help and this might sink in in a few days time when you can comprehend the message.
PS-I won't bother you or your limited knowledge again!
Cheers
RINGO 1:thumbsdown:

Can you read or not?? I'm watching with interest from afar and don't see many games-is that hard for u to understand?And unlike you I have a job that keeps me busy while you probably waste your day and whats left of that ever shrinking brain of yours on the couch. I'm not Mike Sheehan and I don't research every league. I thought it was a basic question but obviously it short circuited your minimal thought processes. Perhaps your the fool for not being capable of supplying a simple response to a very simple question. Next time I'm down near your front-running cowyard of a ground I will keep driving and give my coin to someone who cares. Once again thanks for your help and this might sink in in a few days time when you can comprehend the message.
PS-I won't bother you or your limited knowledge again!
Cheers
RINGO 1:thumbsdown:
now that is a better post. show some passion. give some info. for that post i commend you and it deserves a reply so if your still interested ill try to help. Thus far warra have been the form side booting big scores on a regular basis and have only had the one hiccup which was on a wet day which may prove to be their weakness as they have alot of outside midfielders. Birregurra and alvie have shown glimpses of good form, lorne apollo bay and forrest to fight out fourth and fifth. My market:

$1.90-irreawarra
$3.25-Birregurra
$4.00- alvie
$11.00-Lorne, Forrest
$13.50- Apollo Bay
$50.00 the rest

now that is a better post. show some passion. give some info. for that post i commend you and it deserves a reply so if your still interested ill try to help. Thus far warra have been the form side booting big scores on a regular basis and have only had the one hiccup which was on a wet day which may prove to be their weakness as they have alot of outside midfielders. Birregurra and alvie have shown glimpses of good form, lorne apollo bay and forrest to fight out fourth and fifth. My market:

$1.90-irreawarra
$3.25-Birregurra
$4.00- alvie
$11.00-Lorne, Forrest
$13.50- Apollo Bay
$50.00 the rest

Well thankyou-appreciated!:) see we can co-exist !

saw warra v eagles today. was a very one sided affair in all the footy games.. the only age group to put up much of a fight were the under 17's who were a goal or 2 down at 3 quater time. bergman kicked 19 goals while playing with no opponent on him wat so ever.. with eagles playing with 16 men. ended up losing by 46 goals.. and the seniors wernt much better.. both sides had players missing with elborough, dunne and sammy stevens all out.. then eagles, if they wernt going 2 struggle enough, had half their team out! 4 players played both seniors and reserves.. looking back at the day, eagles r probably at the crossroads as a club.. the only positive was former colac star, oliver carson's return to eagles colours....
does any1 think eagles will survive 4 much longer?? and does any1 think irewarra will be beaten this year agen? after seeing warra and birre play... i think warra will have the wood over birre in the return leg....

saw warra v eagles today. was a very one sided affair in all the footy games.. the only age group to put up much of a fight were the under 17's who were a goal or 2 down at 3 quater time. bergman kicked 19 goals while playing with no opponent on him wat so ever.. with eagles playing with 16 men. ended up losing by 46 goals.. and the seniors wernt much better.. both sides had players missing with elborough, dunne and sammy stevens all out.. then eagles, if they wernt going 2 struggle enough, had half their team out! 4 players played both seniors and reserves.. looking back at the day, eagles r probably at the crossroads as a club.. the only positive was former colac star, oliver carson's return to eagles colours....
does any1 think eagles will survive 4 much longer?? and does any1 think irewarra will be beaten this year agen? after seeing warra and birre play... i think warra will have the wood over birre in the return leg....

Bit harsh to suggest that the club is close to folding? Don't you play for the club? On the field i think ur highlighting the obvious, but off the field they are quite stable are they not???
Don't you play for the club??

Bit harsh to suggest that the club is close to folding? Don't you play for the club? On the field i think ur highlighting the obvious, but off the field they are quite stable are they not???
Don't you play for the club??
well after posting the comment i been thinking eagles r probably not close 2 folding... there are just a few things that r starting 2 look very similar to the old pirron yallock and irrewillipe footy clubs.. atm they are very much like pirron were as they r playing the local blokes and not really recruiting as much as some other clubs, but rnt having much success. where as if they do go out and recruit basically a whole senior side they might end up as irrewillipe did, low on money... yeah i do play for the club and love the place! great people about the club. but they do need to pull in a few big recruits. not saying they go out and replace the whole club with players from elsewhere, but have a median of local boys and a few big name recruits. it will all depend on the next 2 seasons i think and how they rebuild the club to where it was 3 or 4 years ago.. and i think they have the blokes there to do it! anyways enough about eagles.. what news happend in any of the other games?

well after posting the comment i been thinking eagles r probably not close 2 folding... there are just a few things that r starting 2 look very similar to the old pirron yallock and irrewillipe footy clubs.. atm they are very much like pirron were as they r playing the local blokes and not really recruiting as much as some other clubs, but rnt having much success. where as if they do go out and recruit basically a whole senior side they might end up as irrewillipe did, low on money... yeah i do play for the club and love the place! great people about the club. but they do need to pull in a few big recruits. not saying they go out and replace the whole club with players from elsewhere, but have a median of local boys and a few big name recruits. it will all depend on the next 2 seasons i think and how they rebuild the club to where it was 3 or 4 years ago.. and i think they have the blokes there to do it! anyways enough about eagles.. what news happend in any of the other games?

Very similar to what Birre did, in that builtthe club back up with locals and have pulled in a few quality players to top up over the last couple of years.

The Birre and Lorne game was a belter, was in the balance until the last few minutes, physical and high pressure. Lorne will be well and truly in the mix this year.

Very similar to what Birre did, in that builtthe club back up with locals and have pulled in a few quality players to top up over the last couple of years.

The Birre and Lorne game was a belter, was in the balance until the last few minutes, physical and high pressure. Lorne will be well and truly in the mix this year.
yeah i admire how far birre have come in the last few years and hope eagles r able 2 rebuild as birre have.. we should b ok if we keep our juniors at the club.. 2 players, jake ryan and klay robinson have been picked for Hampden Schoolboys and a few other young blokes playin good footy for the club.. if we keep them around, they are the people we can try build a more competitive side around in the next 5 or so years.

yeah i heard that the birre lorne game was a ripper.. and wilko is on report? how many weeks did he get?

yeah i heard that the birre lorne game was a ripper.. and wilko is on report? how many weeks did he get?

The games fired right up in the third quarter, we couldn't really tell what the report was from the sidelines, seemed to be charging but if so there wasn't much in it. He was given a yellow card which made the win even better. Pretty sure they are fighting the report.

The games fired right up in the third quarter, we couldn't really tell what the report was from the sidelines, seemed to be charging but if so there wasn't much in it. He was given a yellow card which made the win even better. Pretty sure they are fighting the report.
oh yeah fair enough. who did he charge again? was it tully?.. hows wilko been playing anyways? have never seen him play and he missed the game against eagles. heard good things about him though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consistent, he uses the ball really well.
I didn't see the incident as there was a bit going on, not sure who it was who he was supposed to have got.

Tribunal normally sits on Tuesday night, I am not training tonight so will have to find out later as to the result

Not sure about your assesment here Hilly, maybe a tad biased. I was speaking to an impartial witness from the game and he suggested that Wilko deliberately lined up Tully before the bounce - a-la Yeates v Dermie, and commented that this was suggested at a 1/4 time break as Lorne was smashing Birre in the centre early. I wasn't there so can't comment on the hit itself, but i'll back my source, and if it was in fact a deliberate charge I hope he goes and goes for a couple, that crap should not be accepted. If it was an accidental clash, it will come out at the tribunual.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.. I meant that no one I was standing with got a clear view of the incident.

Would surprise me if Wilko was the one to line some one up, there are plenty of guys in the side that would be better suited and more than willing.

can someone tell me how to find the history of colac football on the net. a search on google proved fruitless. i thought colac fc would have a website but i could not find it

Not sure about your assesment here Hilly, maybe a tad biased. I was speaking to an impartial witness from the game and he suggested that Wilko deliberately lined up Tully before the bounce - a-la Yeates v Dermie, and commented that this was suggested at a 1/4 time break as Lorne was smashing Birre in the centre early. I wasn't there so can't comment on the hit itself, but i'll back my source, and if it was in fact a deliberate charge I hope he goes and goes for a couple, that crap should not be accepted. If it was an accidental clash, it will come out at the tribunual.

How can you say that without seeing the incident-just sensationalistic crap! It was a big game and running hard at someone is fair in a contact sport. If he punched him that would be different. I suggest that you refrain from sentencing blokes when you didn't EVEN SEE the incident:mad:

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo74

How can you say that without seeing the incident-just sensationalistic crap! It was a big game and running hard at someone is fair in a contact sport. If he punched him that would be different. I suggest that you refrain from sentencing blokes when you didn't EVEN SEE the incident:mad:

Say what??? quote Mr Magoo "I wasn't there so can't comment on the hit itself" please note the word IF, "and if it was in fact a deliberate"

Quote Ringo1 "hard at someone is fair in a contact sport." totally agree, but when someone has a split nose, fat lip and a chipped tooth, you could safely assume that high contact was made, which as far as I'm aware is not "fair" in our sport.

Quote Ringo1 "refrain from sentencing blokes" once again I said, if he did it deliberately, which includes the high contact then he should go, if it was an accidental clash then he wont.

Hopefully this has cleared my post, which from my computer reads in English, but apprently comes out at your end in Swahaely :confused:

Tribunal tonight... strange night for it!

I heard the umpy was on holidays, so they couldn't do it during the week...... and just to make you happy word is he got off.

There you ringo, there mustn't have been mcuh in it! And for the reocrd that's suits me just fine!

Lorne 14 goal winners over Alvie would have surprised all I would imagine. Clancy kicks 6 in his first game which would suggest the mail on him was spot on. With Lee Hollmer, Tully and Alford in the mid field and Jack Hollmer to return for finals where do they sit now in the finals pecking order??:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back