Number 26 - Kepler Bradley

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay of our game against west coast (Shauns farewell). Keplar really cracks me up but boy I love him!

I've noticed quite a few of us girl supporters have a real soft spot for Keps.

This board may be in it's early day but so far Keps is already the most talked about player on it :eek:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him cement his spot in the 22 next year, hell even 18!

goofy003.gif

There's something about Kepler that just draws your eye to him when he is around the ball. maybe it's anticipation of his clumsiness, maybe its to see him sidestep Juddy. but gee i almost wish he was back with us and playing in the right role, instead of that bloody Laycock

There's something about Kepler that just draws your eye to him when he is around the ball. maybe it's anticipation of his clumsiness, maybe its to see him sidestep Juddy. but gee i almost wish he was back with us and playing in the right role, instead of that bloody Laycock
Thank you, we love hearing this from Essendon supporters.

Tell us you want Solomon back as well ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keplar in the Sunday Times

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24657277-5005401,00.html

Actually not a negative article, which is refreshing. Reading the article I couldn't help but think he should still be improving and coming into his best over the next 6 years. Seems Harvey as a way of showing faith in his players and bringing the best out of them. Lets hope it continues.

Re: Keplar in the Sunday Times

Where has he gone? I took 4 weeks off for wedding/honeymoon and all of a sudden he is forgotten. Is it injury? Form?

I want Kep!

If I remember correctly, he was initially dropped, then suffered a slight knee injury. Last week he played in the wafl and was (or close to) best on ground, with 22touches and 1 goal. :)

edit : oh and congratulations! :thumbsu:

Where does the Purple Horde see Bradley as of next season??

With Sandilands obviously being #1 ruck is there enough room for Johnson, Bradley, Clarke??

Will we go with Sandilands/Johnson combo like we did at the start of the year?

Will it be Sandi/Bradley?

Maybe all 3?

I personally don't think we can have all 3.

First preference is Sandi Ruck, Johnson foward and having them rotate between positions.

Meaning Keplar would be a depth player allowing an extra midfielder on the bench for us?

I would have thought a three way rotation. Sandi and Johnson can't stay out there all day. One in the ruck, one in the forward line, one on the bench. Sandi is obviously going to play as much time as possible but Kep and Johnson should be pushing each other for the second spot. Kep is more of a natural forward and ruckman than Johnson but Johnson is better around the ground.

Kep came good towards the end of the season. I think he was a bit of a disappointment at first and then had a few injuries. We all had pretty high expectations for him at the start of the season. Having said that, most of the team was disappointing in the first four games and I would think a lot of that was the new game plan and the big change in personnel. I'm hoping we will see a more consistent season from Kep (and the rest of the boys) in 2010.

I think Keps best position is CHF ( I think he is no more than a back up ruckman and not a 2nd ruckman as such). I reckon we should try and use him like Geelong use Mooney to a certain extent. We all know Mooney is no super star but he knows his role in a great team. Keps should become a work horse in that position and provide at least a target and strong physical presence.
I dont think MJ is a ruckman either but like Keps can pinch hit when required. I like him thru the midfield and across half back where he can use his creativity.
A lot of where some of these guys play next year depends on what we do with Tarrant. If he goes then McPharlin HAS to go back especially if Drum goes as well. This may mean Keps and MJ spend plenty of time up forward which they are capable of doing

I wish we could see a little more consistency from Kepler. His best is very good and when his confidence is high, the bloke is a force to be reckoned with. Any questions on this matter should be directed to the video of him going on an epic run and goosifying premiershipcaptainenvironmentalwarriorandallaroundgoodguy Chris Judd before coolly slotting a sausage roll last season. If we can see some more of this sort of magic more often, Kepler will never wear a West Perth jumper again.

I wish we could see a little more consistency from Kepler. His best is very good and when his confidence is high, the bloke is a force to be reckoned with. Any questions on this matter should be directed to the video of him going on an epic run and goosifying premiershipcaptainenvironmentalwarriorandserialeyegouger Chris Judd before coolly slotting a sausage roll last season. If we can see some more of this sort of magic more often, Kepler will never wear a West Perth jumper again.

edited for accuracy

I wish we could see a little more consistency from Kepler. His best is very good and when his confidence is high, the bloke is a force to be reckoned with. Any questions on this matter should be directed to the video of him going on an epic run and goosifying premiershipcaptainenvironmentalwarriorandallaroundgoodguy Chris Judd before coolly slotting a sausage roll last season. If we can see some more of this sort of magic more often, Kepler will never wear a West Perth jumper again.

http://bigpondvideo.com/AFL/49209?Quarters=1

9.40 left in the 3rd quarter.

Mi.Johnson kicks long to Keplar on 2 Carlton players. Keplar from behind jumps up with knees in back gets the ball down to his advantage runs on into the fifty... side steps the girl Judd and kicks truely (sp?)

Had to find it because i remember watching that live (was in the pocket closest to where he kicks it) was awesome because he put us in front also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back