Injury Maguire Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

RichyRich

Debutant
Jul 27, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone got some news on Matt Maguire's injury.......or the infection he got along with it?

Would appreciate an update :)

Cheers

You should check out Maguire's Roster Watch thread. It is updated regularly with relevant information.

Did you bother to check it before posting that? It hasn't been updated for 2 weeks......hence me asking for an update here!

Anyone know how Goose is going?

Brisbane injury list
http://sportal.com.au/afl-injury-list
James Polkinghorne (thigh) - test
Ash McGrath (hamstring) - test
Xavier Clarke (knee) - test
Matt Maguire (foot) - 1-2 weeks
Jonathan Brown (abdominal strain) - 2 weeks
Jed Adcock (foot) - 3 weeks
Josh Drummond (knee) - indefinite
Jamie Charman (ankle) - season
Callum Bartlett (knee) - season
Mitch Golby (knee) - season
Donald Barry (sinus) - TBC
Updated June 29

How is it no-one knows anything about his injury status?
He must be tracking OK if it has gone from 3 weeks to 1-2 weeks :)

Did you bother to check it before posting that? It hasn't been updated for 2 weeks......hence me asking for an update here!

Did you bother to ask the question on the aforementioned thread?

To answer your original post, any answer that you get would be a conservative ETA to senior football. He certainly won't be rushed into the team (I hope) so I would take that injury list you posted with a grain of salt.

Did you bother to ask the question on the aforementioned thread?

To answer your original post, any answer that you get would be a conservative ETA to senior football. He certainly won't be rushed into the team (I hope) so I would take that injury list you posted with a grain of salt.

What is the point? Nothing has been written in that thread for weeks
No-one know how he is tracking otherwise i'd have got a response here!

My point was why direct someone to a thread that is "updated regularly with relevant information" when in fact there is SFA there......check it out first IMHO!

What is the point? Nothing has been written in that thread for weeks
No-one know how he is tracking otherwise i'd have got a response here!

My point was why direct someone to a thread that is "updated regularly with relevant information" when in fact there is SFA there......check it out first IMHO!

The point Jubair and I were getting at is why start another thread when there is one already in existence? There is no more or less likelihood of your question being answered but at least this way there is one less thread clogging the board. We weren't being nasty or sarcastic but you seem to have taken it that way...

The point Jubair and I were getting at is why start another thread when there is one already in existence? There is no more or less likelihood of your question being answered but at least this way there is one less thread clogging the board. We weren't being nasty or sarcastic but you seem to have taken it that way...

Not at all, I just don't think there is a point in spruiking about a thread unless you actually know what is contained in it. Stating it is updated regulary when nothing has been put in there for 3 weeks is ignorant IMHO.

Now BACK to the subject.......anyone know how goose is going?

Anything that puts a fit and healthy AFL footballer flat on his back for a week in hospital is serious, especially when the condition is something as freaky as staph.

And that's before we come to his foot tendinitis [looking on the bright side, at least being flat on your back gives the foot a good rest].

Surely it’s iron deficiency [rod removal :eek:]... from the same source as the bbq email?

On a serious note good to see Colin Sylvia should be back after his blood clot in the foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean apart from the injury list being updated 3 days ago, right?

Yeah, he went from 3 weeks to 1-2 weeks (In 3 weeks) and we have heard nothing about the infection or how he is progressing with his foot injury :(

God you people are so uptight, starting a pointless arguement over the placement of a question? Jesus, does it matter?

If I get a warning for this or a card, I'm never posting here again.

Yeah, he went from 3 weeks to 1-2 weeks (In 3 weeks) and we have heard nothing about the infection or how he is progressing with his foot injury :(

Ever tried actually calling the club? Sounds a bit naff I know, but sometimes they'll actually tell you what's up, especially if it's positive stuff regarding the health of a player.

God you people are so uptight, starting a pointless arguement over the placement of a question? Jesus, does it matter?

Usually I don't feel the need to post something about the placement of a thread but when RichyRich had an unnecessary crack at Jubair, he opened the door for a negative response.

Exactly!

So anyone heard any news on Goodse....I'd really like to know how the poor guy is doing!

Thanks

Maguire VS Riewoldt , that could be intersesting to see, doubt that it'll happen but fingers crossed, What are peoples views on St Nick playing? is an 80% gametime worth more than the person he replaces and the a rotation issues for the bench?

Anyway i'm not expecting much this week, just like Pies a few weeks earlier :thumbsu:

80% of game time for Riewoldt against a team like the Lions is indeed worth more than the guy who he'll replace, considering that St.Kilda will be hoping to run Riewoldt into top form in time for the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back