The Annual 'Best Avatar' Award 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying my Cuttlefish is non-threatening?

I switch around a bit.
That wasn't Eddie Vedder, it was Buzz Osborne.
I've also had Devin Townsend, Dimebag Darrel, Damien Echols and of course....

kidi.jpg

Which I incidentally was asked to remove by some whinging git who said it offended them.
So Galon, you'll be going with the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber next then?

Some old faves from the avatar bag - might actually send the Kristen Bell one to oogac for a bit of a rework - I think she has more potential than 'praying girl'.
great collection above mate love the girls i tell ya.......:thumbsu:

So Galon, you'll be going with the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber next then?
I keep hearing about this Bieber kid, but fortunately I've managed to of never heard any of his stuff. Jonas Brothers? I'm guessing they're like Hanson, yeah?

No I am not saying that at all, hell there is nothing more threatening than a cuttlefish squirting ink :p

Anything with that amount of ink, is one tough mofo :D
Well played good sir.

Some old faves from the avatar bag - might actually send the Kristen Bell one to oogac for a bit of a rework - I think she has more potential than 'praying girl'.
Um, Taita, sir........how would a new Hawk persuade you to donate one of those GIRL Avamatari things to him? I'll gladly pay your beer bill at my first function. My sister, I have already promised to Go Hawks, but if you drive the right car I'm sure you two could share. She is a converted Tiger, and idolises Cyril, so if either of you two look like him, you're home.
PLEASE......:D

For ****s Sake mate, I am posting from a work laptop. With this above i am off to centrelink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punch Drunk?

I love a good cheap shot.

I know, the back of my head still hurts from the bar stool you wielded.

Let's say we get some avatars up here for our 'nude' posters. Mr Snaithy should be the first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back