Petition to Juddy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 13, 2008
Narre Warren South..
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sturt
I think its time we put a petition to Chris Judd telling him we want him to grow his hair back, when he had Hair, he won a Brownlow Medal and Held aloft a Premiership cup, for Carlton to get the full benefit out of Judd we need him with Hair. So Hair or Not People?

The main thing that concerns me with Judd is that when he is being blanketed that he loses intensity in the defensive side. A few times last night he moved at the pace of Hadley or McLean with his chasing. Even if he is not dominating in play he can put defensive pressure on. I know his tackling is great but the chasing is so important in modern footy. This is not running him down as he is still a great player and is under tremendous pressure. However Carlton overall need to do the basics and especially when Judd is being tagged heavily I believe chasing harder could make at least have him exert a bigger influence in the game.

The main thing that concerns me with Judd is that when he is being blanketed that he loses intensity in the defensive side. A few times last night he moved at the pace of Hadley or McLean with his chasing. Even if he is not dominating in play he can put defensive pressure on. I know his tackling is great but the chasing is so important in modern footy. This is not running him down as he is still a great player and is under tremendous pressure. However Carlton overall need to do the basics and especially when Judd is being tagged heavily I believe chasing harder could make at least have him exert a bigger influence in the game.

Agree, good post Pumped. It has always been a critisism of Juddy, but with players around him like he had at the Eagles ment he didnt have to do alot, where as now its been shown as a weakness in his game.

He had no blocker last night - no Mclean, no Hadley and Ellard didn't appear to be assigned to that task. McPhee just outbodies him and I was surprised to see he had so many possessions at the end of the match.

Anyway, whatever gets his kicking boot back on - disposal by foot was again questionable.

Thread is completely ridiculous. Judd is a superstar. He is going to tear up whether he has hair or not. His kicking is fine, people need to chill out, he will hold aloft a premiership cup for us yet.

Thread is completely ridiculous. Judd is a superstar. He is going to tear up whether he has hair or not. His kicking is fine, people need to chill out, he will hold aloft a premiership cup for us yet.

Thats fine Gozz thats your opinion and one day i too hope he holds the cup aloft for us, but what has he achieved with and without it?

The hair is a good starting point but grow hair on the back and legs and the facial hairs.A bit of home made chicken manure on the face to get those pores opening.A dose of Tequila with a worm and hot chilli then you have him playing like a Mexican running across the border.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF absolute brilliant player Op has slowed him and effected his kicking but the Blues are a hell of a lot better with him in the side.

The hair is a good starting point but grow hair on the back and legs and the facial hairs.A bit of home made chicken manure on the face to get those pores opening.A dose of Tequila with a worm and hot chilli then you have him playing like a Mexican running across the border.

The who, the which, the what, the where?? :eek::eek:

Champagne gibberish there spuds. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back