Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paganism is an absolute muppet.
SLF had a meltdown and left forever the welshed on that promise
You rarely post and when you do you sook
Bradroo and Darwin roo are both terrible posters

Its a sad state of affairs when Cake is your best poster :thumbsu:

Show me a post where I sook? As if i would sook when combatting lightweights like you. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this. think he's just a kid though.

By the way Black, It's criminal you're not in this team, if anyone has contributed a lot in terms of discussion, laughs and just downright antagonism, it was you. But then again, what chance did you have with a Brisbane selector, you get up their noses too much:D

Just returning the summary favour. Continue with your self bloated condescending way arguing with your cretin pals taking this thread seriously..

Your mummy has her left boob out, now run along it's your dinner time.

By the way Black, It's criminal you're not in this team, if anyone has contributed a lot in terms of discussion, laughs and just downright antagonism, it was you. But then again, what chance did you have with a Brisbane selector, you get up their noses too much:D

OP was totally offended by my pwnage of him throughout the year... the team he selected verifies this.

wow... sick burn. Aren't you the mental leviathan.
Lucky for you have Black Flag as your wing man. Scamper away and go have some fun together.:thumbsu:

Yes, okay:eek:

wow the quality of this thread really slipped when i left, and it wasn't exactly TOTY to start off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back