Be afraid: We’ve just made Psycho one of our leaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick question, why are these all 2009 figures? Don't the 2010 figures support your case? You're not the guy who supplied the figures for The Great Global Warming Swindle, are you?

If you weren't a complete moron you would realise that very few clubs have released their 2010 annual reports yet. In fact, unlike nearly every other club, the Camry Crows don't publicly publish their annual reports. They don't want their supporters to know how far they behind all the other clubs they are. They don’t want everyone to know how badly the SANFL are reaming them. They don’t want the rest of the competition to know that they are poor and survive off state government handouts. They don’t want the world to know they are POOR.

The only way we get to know what is really going on there is through the Mayne Report, a public service watchdog organisation.

http://www.maynereport.com/articles/2010/09/21-1018-5591.html

BTW do you want me to post the results of the 2011 Grand Final too?

If you weren't a complete moron you would realise that very few clubs have released their 2010 annual reports yet. In fact, unlike nearly every other club, the Camry Crows don't publicly publish their annual reports. They don't want their supporters to know how far they behind all the other clubs they are. They don’t want everyone to know how badly the SANFL are reaming them. They don’t want the rest of the competition to know that they are poor and survive off state government handouts. They don’t want the world to know they are POOR.

The only way we get to know what is really going on there is through the Mayne Report, a public service watchdog organisation.
Yeah yeah whatever

LOVE YOUR SIG

They certainly did
Code:
2010 Round 10   Venue: Football Park   Date: 29-May-2010   Att: 16,694
Poort Adelaide    2-3    2-4    3-10    3-12     30
Richmond         3-4    6-9    7-11    10-17    77

Just a quick question, why are these all 2009 figures? Don't the 2010 figures support your case? You're not the guy who supplied the figures for The Great Global Warming Swindle, are you?

You know him throw enough mud something has to stick.

If you weren't a complete moron you would realise that very few clubs have released their 2010 annual reports yet.
I'll admit that I didn't know that, obviously it's not for the reason you're suggesting. It's because I don't have OCD, and therefore couldn't give a flying **** when other clubs' reports come out, or what they contain.

However, being that your club had to take a $5m handout this year just so they could sack their pissweak coach (only to replace him with another pissweak coach), I think it's highly hypocritical of you to be having a go at supporters of other clubs re their financial situation. I'd be more worried about your own club if I were you. The handouts wont last forever, and when they run out, what's a club like yours gonna do, prey that it never rains on match day? Sue God for driving your fans away with tiny little water bombs? Buy more bay covers? Seriously, your club is pathetic when it comes to standing on your own 2 feet.

Except that D_One posts facts that your lot can't counter while subaru can't even be relied upon to get facts straight about her own team.

As an example she claimed that Johnson and Stenglein left Karparkstan at the end of their careers when in fact both left half way through and Johnson played more games for the Tigers than he did for Adelaide.

Didnt know a "fact" was a piece of information that had been twisted, turned, manipulated and re-written in ways to make a crows player look bad.

Amber Guzzler said:
I think it's highly hypocritical of you to be having a go at supporters of other clubs re their financial situation.

facepalm.jpg

Twenty year old born leader Jackson Trengove (or Psycho to his teammates) has just been appointed to the leadership group of the PAFC (est. 1870). Other than having outstanding football skills Jackson has that one quintessential quality that differentiates winners form losers. And that winning quality is “mongrel” ... and he has it in spades.

He has always been a confident young lad but this boost to Psycho’s self-belief should make the supporters of 16 other clubs afraid, very afraid.
A psycho's self-belief is often exagerated perception of how brilliant they are. Is that what you mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, Psycho is pretty harsh..

Definition of psychosis:
A severe mental disorder, sometimes with physical damage to the brain, marked by a deranged personality and a distorted view of reality

Sounds familiar to a few MyAussieATMGerrard Powers posters on here..(a few being 3, I think you know who you are)

Geez, Psycho is pretty harsh..

Definition of psychosis:
A severe mental disorder, sometimes with physical damage to the brain, marked by a deranged personality and a distorted view of reality

Sounds familiar to a few MyAussieATMGerrard Powers posters on here..(a few being 3, I think you know who you are)

Hence why they nicknamed him Psycho;)

D_One's more than capable of standing up for himself as proven over a considerable period of time. However I'm quite within my rights to post in support of him.

In case you haven't noticed noddy regularly feels the need to provide support when subaru is struggling more than usual.

BTW did you just post in defence of subaru? ;)

Tots Squibbert:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back