Remove this Banner Ad

Naitawhoey

All Australian
Suspended
Feb 17, 2010
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Had a pretty big bustup with Dean Bailey infront of the travelling fan which required intervention from the assistants before it got out of control. Alot of blame directed to him for the first quarter meltdown with Morton sticking up for himself saying he was merely playing to instructions.

How long will the Dees let this guy go on. Lost the players and now the fans to boot. Clearly out of his depth both on and off the field. Time to take Mick up on his offer I think

Had a pretty big bustup with Dean Bailey infront of the travelling fan which required intervention from the assistants before it got out of control. Alot of blame directed to him for the first quarter meltdown with Morton sticking up for himself saying he was merely playing to instructions.

How long will the Dees let this guy go on. Lost the players and now the fans to boot. Clearly out of his depth both on and off the field. Time to take Mick up on his offer I think

Sorry can you confirm where this occurred, were not talking during the quarter time huddle?

agreed. however, i dont think its mick thats chasing melbourne. i think its schwab chasing mick. bailey knows it.

Can you elaborate more?

Players get blasted by coaches all the time, im glad if Bailey did because Morton has been average since returning. Surely if it happened on the ground, at the game, it would've been picked up and brought up by other people on bigfooty/in the media before now...

Can you elaborate more?

Players get blasted by coaches all the time, im glad if Bailey did because Morton has been average since returning. Surely if it happened on the ground, at the game, it would've been picked up and brought up by other people on bigfooty/in the media before now...

I agree

In fact Eade Razzing up Lake in the huddle and lake returning fire has happened on several occasions. Some personalities feed off that behaviour, Eade and Lake being among them, others do not.

Can you elaborate more?

Or average since his treatment.

• Banned
Can you elaborate more?

Morton has been average since coming out of the womb but thats a whole other story.

Basically, Morton was getting a long speech about his game, in particular his first quarter. Morton got riled up and started yelling about the fact he was just playing the role he was assigned, that its not his faukt the plan was flawed from the get go. Assistants then ran over to calm the situation down

Morton has been average since coming out of the womb but thats a whole other story.

Basically, Morton was getting a long speech about his game, in particular his first quarter. Morton got riled up and started yelling about the fact he was just playing the role he was assigned, that its not his faukt the plan was flawed from the get go. Assistants then ran over to calm the situation down

When in fact it was Cale Morton that was worst on ground for making too many mistakes on Thursday.

On Dean Bailey's side here, if this is true.

Sounds like fluff to me, just another part of what was a shit game, Morton and Bailey will move on.

he was assigned a role? we have a game plan?

All new info to me

Are we talking about the same Cale Morton?

The bloke I saw during the half time stuff on Thursday night (doing some reading programme with school kids) fair dinkum looked like he would struggle to fire up at my 94 year old grandmother.

Pretty much sounds like a Morton :rolleyes:

Glad we got rid of Mitch. Wonder if Jarryd is a similar problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

morton needs to harden up, he played absolutely terribly and has never looked like become the player he could be since 2009

sure injuries are a factor, but he is very often soft as butter and for someone with fantastic skills he doesn't seem to have confidence to pull much off in games

morton needs to harden up, he played absolutely terribly and has never looked like become the player he could be since 2009

sure injuries are a factor, but he is very often soft as butter and for someone with fantastic skills he doesn't seem to have confidence to pull much off in games

Sydney should be so lucky. We've got a player that exactly fits that description, and we made him co-captain.

Glad we took Masten over Morton, Morton is a little girl. Soft.

lulz! Masten is the worst #3 pick of our generation! Couldn't kick it into Q-Stick if his life depended on it. Morton is 10x better than Gasten.

Morton averages more than 2 diposals per game that Dudten!. And it's interesting that Mastens highest disposal game was against Port.

Chris Masten 2011 Stats;

Games: 1
Disposals: 5
SC: 14

:p

lulz! Masten is the worst #3 pick of our generation! Couldn't kick it into Q-Stick if his life depended on it. Morton is 10x better than Gasten.

Morton averages more than 2 diposals per game that Dudten!. And it's interesting that Mastens highest disposal game was against Port.

Chris Masten 2011 Stats;

Yeah the game he was injured in Q1.

Keep this confined to your shit thread in the Bay.

Chris Masten 2011 Stats;

Fiora wasn't bad was he :D. Before the end of the year you'd be wishing he was playing for the red and white.

Big Cox must be sitting in his chair laughing his ass off at everyone who just got taken in in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back