What the heck? Laidley interested in coaching Eagles AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow .be careful on how you go about attacking the trans community my friend . I've seen people cancelled for a lot less .
The fact that you see this as an attack on the trans community encapsulates a lot that is currently wrong with the Trans Rights movement. As satire, it's pretty good, but if serious: SMH

Who sent his dick pics to her?
It's a long time ago.. and this story is a bloody mess.

But iirc she downloaded them from Sam Gilbert's computer.

NDS never met or had any contacts whatsoever with the schoolgirl.

She simply acquired access to the photographs and then published them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it always the people using the words "Cancelled", Snowflake" and "woke" the biggest sooks?

In response to someone saying accounts should be banned for getting he/she wrong... maybe the people who write your words are the 2nd biggest sooks?

The only question I would ask is whether Dani has done all of the coaching courses the AFL made coaches take after Hird's issues. 14 years out of senior coaching is a long time.

In response to someone saying accounts should be banned for getting he/she wrong... maybe the people who write your words are the 2nd biggest sooks?

The only question I would ask is whether Dani has done all of the coaching courses the AFL made coaches take after Hird's issues. 14 years out of senior coaching is a long time.
"getting he/she wrong"
It's not hard to get it right.

Getting it wrong is just being blatantly transphobic and is only done on purpose. You can't "accidentally" get someone's pronouns wrong, especially someone in the public eye as Dani.

People need to do better.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

"getting he/she wrong"

Getting it wrong is just being blatantly transphobic and is only done on purpose. You can't "accidentally" get someone's pronouns wrong, especially someone in the public eye as Dani.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I tend to disagree . These days getting he/she wrong or right is very hard to do . If a naked person was standing in front of you you would think it's pretty easy to guess their gender , no no no , not in today's world , it's up to the individual to decide , remember a non binary person can identify one day as a male and another day as a female . GENDER These DAYS IS A GUESSING GAME .

and before I get modded for stating the truth , I am a part of the trans community , we are beautiful persons

"getting he/she wrong"

I think most normal, open minded people only get it wrong when referring to famous people and their history, eg referring to Dean coaching North and Dani the last couple of years.

The rest, yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back