GDT vs The Power From Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Discuss!

Going for 4 in a row against a team that has killed us at crucial times. Need to make a statement today.

Whispers (ie, a post from TZ) that Harper will replace Wright in the selected side.

yep confirmed on the facebook page Harper in for Wright hopefully can get up

Wells.

Another 3 Brownlow votes.

North by 21 points.

Atley will get his Rising Star nom today.

Sun shining in Adelaide.

Rodan in the green vest for Port.

Harper our sub.

I guess if anybody else would have been earmarked for sub, McKinley may have come in for Wright.

He's a bloke you potentially sub off, not on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sticking with the CH7 telecast until they show Natanui's mark. Anything particularly interesting on Foxtel's pregame, Tef?

Did the same, well worth it. Unbelievable mark, even Carlton supporters got up and clapped.

I'm sticking with the CH7 telecast until they show Natanui's mark. Anything particularly interesting on Foxtel's pregame, Tef?

Not really, the usual drivel.

Bon talking about his love for Levi and Basti.

Drew just went on record as nominating Spitter as our next captain. He really is a quality bloke as he has genuine claims for the title himself.

Interesting stat:

Scoring efficiency ranking rounds 1-10 = 16th

Scoring efficiency ranking rounds 11-13 = 2nd

Saw Dean Laidley rushing through West Lakes Mall 20 minutes ago in a white t shirt, ruck sack over his shoulder like he'd just got off his plane from Melbourne. Less then an hour and a half before the game and he's still not at the ground. This is our midfield coach.

From the Port board.

I actually feel sorry for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back