Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
both the young guys lowered their eyes there. Zuurhar went straight for Larkey with two on him. Now I’m not saying it’s the wrong move. But how many times did that pay off tonight

Clohesy's coming off a season of VFL football with Werribee and is averaging 85% TOG and cruising through games at AFL level.

Meanwhile, 80% of our squad limp to the finish line, struggling, as if they have lead-filled boots.

The pressure stat they showed in the second quarter really hammered home how pathetic the effort and/or conditioning is in this side.

We've either got:
1. A shithouse conditioning team
2. A list full of blokes who are not putting anywhere near enough to get the best out of themselves from a fitness point of view
3. Blokes who are not bringing effort on game day

Reality is all 3 are probably true.

Bailey Scott having a chat on the wing, not even looking at the centre bounce which had already happened.

The coaching staff has managed to fashion this team so fisher is our quarterback out of defence while sheezel is languishing I don’t know where. Just brilliant coaching.
They’ve been bullied by the media almost into doing it over the course of the last 3 weeks since Geelong
As if moving Sheezel to HF is going to fix us haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We sign Dylan Stephens for 5 years and could have grabbed Clohesy for nothing 😫

We are messed up. This isn't normal. Sure, we've been down before over the years, but this is just horrendous. Kudos to those who went to the game. Annoyed with myself that I thought we might really have a chance tonight.
You are right this is as bad as it gets. We are as poor as we were when Noble was coaching. How did it get this bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back