2nds The Official Northern Blues Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Northern Bullants Thread III

Wrote up the review on the bus home with the ressies. Really was a s**t day overall.

Kane Lambert was great.

Sorry I didn't update after half time, guys. I tried posting the three-quarter time scores but my phone wouldn't let me, and I was quite busy at the time and just gave up.

You didn't miss much. :eek:

The club should stop with rushing Jamison and Waite back and just stick with someone else even though no one is putting hands up

Waite has been rushed where?

Jammo played last week and looked fine on the knee. Better than I thouht he would actually. If he is injured you assume its the same injury. He could have rolled an ankle, corked a thigh.......any number of things.......but NO.....your logic dictates that players returning from injury should be rested in their SECOND game back so they aren't "rushed" back. Shame on our footy club.:rolleyes:
FFS. :eek:

Can MSR or ODN or Aph dredge up a few of the "Thank **** He's Gone" type threads of a couple of years ago? Just to remind these pro-Fev clowns of where we have come from. Cheers.

Had a zero year he'd like to forget. Great skills but needs to get himself game-hurt every now and then. Showed great promise early on but injuries and possibly an attitude thinking it was all just gonna match his hairstyle haven't helped him. Needs COACHING and encouragement but mostly he needs to want IT. Body right, head right, alright.

Had a zero year he'd like to forget. Great skills but needs to get himself game-hurt every now and then. Showed great promise early on but injuries and possibly an attitude thinking it was all just gonna match his hairstyle haven't helped him. Needs COACHING and encouragement but mostly he needs to want IT. Body right, head right, alright.
Last two weeks have been much more like 2010 Lucas. He was still quite good today in a shocking team.

Can MSR or ODN or Aph dredge up a few of the "Thank **** He's Gone" type threads of a couple of years ago? Just to remind these pro-Fev clowns of where we have come from. Cheers.

It's going to be discussed regardless. Now we can put it in the one thread, instead of it taking over multiple threads.

Last two weeks have been much more like 2010 Lucas. He was still quite good today in a shocking team.

He sprays the ball. Disposal really needs work.

He sprays the ball. Disposal really needs work.
He does, but at least he's finding the pill. One step at a time.

The match review is on the Ants site. I tried to pick out as many positives as possible but it was hard. :eek:

http://www.northernbullants.com.au/
Nice work. :thumbsu:

VFL Rd 22 - Casey v Northern Bullants

VFL+Rd+22+Casey+v+Northern+Bullants+EqyPb39Tc5el.jpg
VFL+Rd+22+Casey+v+Northern+Bullants+kxWPQatpkwdl.jpg

VFL+Rd+22+Casey+v+Northern+Bullants+zzEoJXpmuDIl.jpg
VFL+Rd+22+Casey+v+Northern+Bullants+jwNrV_G_lfzl.jpg

White lifted him right off the deck. :D

VFL Rd 22 - Casey v Northern Bullants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their must be something wrong ad for a side of this quality to be embarrassed it defies belief.

Terrible news about Jamo. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Great to see Fev kick 10 and state his case as a FF with plenty to offer Carlton should the club see sense.

100937_s.jpg

That would be Tyson Biffin. I'm pretty sure it was his first game in the seniors. Was quite solid. :thumbsu:

What happened to Jamo? :confused:

If you're referring to his no-show after half time, he was only scheduled to play one half.

More referring to the report he was limping which suggests he's still a good way off from being right - not looking good for his finals campaign.

More referring to the report he was limping which suggests he's still a good way off from being right - not looking good for his finals campaign.
As far as I know, Jamo's fine. Walked around with no issues when he emerged from the rooms.

2nd Elimination Final: Northern Bullants v Bendigo Bombers Sun Sep 4 2:10pm @ TEAC Oval, Port Melbourne.

Pre-cursor to the following week. .. Did I hear correctly on ABC that this is the game they'll be showing. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back