Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seems to be the flavor of the month,

Sports
1. Australian Rules Football - Just love our game with a genuine passion!
2. Basketball - I don't really mind what other people say, basketball is insane :)
3. Cricket - Mainly test match cricket. I've really got into test match cricket in the last few years and enjoy watching it more then t20 and ODI.
After that it's a bit of a lottery.
Rugby League is probably next as I follow the Storm quite closely, couldn't really care for any other team.
Will watch soccer (when it's a high-level)
Netball, ANZ championship is actually quite entertaining :D
Baseball only interests me for a little while, could never watch for longer then 30 minutes.
American football I don't mind, a little too stop start for me.
Rugby Union is meh
Ice Hockey is entertaining but I just can't get into it.
Don't mind watching Tennis.
Motorsports, yeah maybe.
Olympics, only happens every 4 years so I'll watch a little bit.
Volleyball makes the list after I watched the NCAA Women's Final the other day ;)

Leagues (In order of which ones I enjoy most)
AFL
NBA
Test Matches
EPL
NBL
NRL
NCAA Basketball (Higher on the list in March)
KFC t20 Big Bash
A-League just makes the list (Really only enjoy watching Victory and Heart games. I don't want to watch Glory vs GC United in front of 4000 people :thumbsdown:)

Just got my ATAR!

A year of indulging in art, the internet, and footy jumpers with a combined 10 hours of study per year. I'm getting into Curtin (almost definitely) and so I'm pretty happy.

Now it's waiting for 2013 in Melbourne!

Just got my ATAR!

A year of indulging in art, the internet, and footy jumpers with a combined 10 hours of study per year. I'm getting into Curtin (almost definitely) and so I'm pretty happy.

Now it's waiting for 2013 in Melbourne!

Congrats :thumbsu:

I'm not sure. Isn't the t-shirt sizes one number higher e.g. 19 instead of 18? Or is it like 39 instead of 18? Cause I'd say it will be the same as t-shirts and shoes.

Did anyone catch the crowd for the cricket? I missed it by a second :eek:

Big Bash or Test? I recall the test being somewhere around the 14k mark

okay I shall put together a list of sports

AFL
If anyone on here doesn't like AFL then why are you even on this website!! My Team: Hawthorn Hawks, Favourite player to watch: Lance Franklin

Cricket (international and domestic)
Cricket is by far my favorite sport to play but I love watching it as well. My Team: Aus, Vic Bushrangers, Melbourne Stars, Favorite player to watch: Chris Gayle

NBA
I love watching basketball (probably because I'm horrible at it) and was annoyed when it wasn't going to happen because of the greedy player agents. My Team: New York Knicks, Fabourite player to watch: Dwight Howard

NFL
My dad lived in the states for a few years so he follows it religiously and has persuaded me into thinking it is an amazing game. all you have to do is watch a few games and you pick up the rules easy. My Team: Arizona Cardinals, Favourite player to watch: Des Bryant

Tennis
I always enjoy the Aus Open in summer, sitting in the pool and watching it just for fun. Fabourite player to watch: Jo Wilfried Tsonga

EPL & La Liga
Soccer is only interesting when there are plenty of goals so I check the score and that decides if I watch a replay or not. My Team: Man Utd, Real Madrid, Favourite player to watch: Lionel Messi

Lingerie Football League
Just for the t***ies :p

Rugby League
Well I watch the grand final and that's about it. Been to one game ever. My Team: Melbourne Storm, Fabourite player to watch: Billy Slater

NHL
Only because it's American. My Team: Anahiem Ducks (only so I could have a team from each code)

AFL-Hawthorn-Luke Hodge
NRL-South Sydney-Isaac Luke
Super 15-Force-David Pocock
Cricket-Australia/Warriors-David Warner
NFL-New England Patriots-Tom Brady, T. J. Houshmandzadeh (Oakland Raiders)
NBA-Miami Heat-Dwayne Wade...& LeBron & Chris Bosh.
NHL-Vancouver Canucks-Robert Luongo & Mason Raymond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a small men's in AFL guernseys but my heat jersey I got when I was in the states this time last year is a kids XL (I think) and is probably a very similar size to my port guernsey from this year. Therefore I'd say sizes over there are bigger than here. ie if you're an L here I'd go an M there

If you're looking at basketball shorts. I have a pair of Adidas Cavs shorts from last year which are a size medium, they fit me perfectly and I am a size 34 for shorts in Aus. Hope that helps.

Launceston's all the rage though.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Haha imach was goin to post that at some stage but you beat me to it. Bloody hell Kyle is funny have you seen some of his other stuff on his YouTube channel goodneighbourstuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back