When will Ballantyne stop being an embarassment to football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how opposition coaches always comment about how much they would love Ballas in their team. Even Scott in his interview tonight.

Fact is that he has plenty of talent, he plays with passion and he uses what he has to get the most out of the game.

Never seen him eye gouge or punch another player in the face though, unlike some other so called tough guys.....

He is such a pansy
And the freo nobs who support his behaviour are worse
His stle of play is the reason why football does not progress, a little who niggles and hen cries whe retaliation comes his way

He sooner he strains an eyelash he better

He is such a pansy
And the freo nobs who support his behaviour are worse
His stle of play is the reason why football does not progress, a little who niggles and hen cries whe retaliation comes his way

He sooner he strains an eyelash he better

Did he cry after the retaliation or just boot the goal that ended up being the difference? :confused:

Anyway get Mooney back in that team and you will look a lot better :thumbsu:

Did he cry after the retaliation or just boot the goal that ended up being the difference? :confused:

Geelong 3 flags
Freo 3 finals failures

Deflections are much more effective if you use something from the past decade. :thumbsu:

Yes like if you lose a game and come on here to bitch about it and get it thrown in your face make references about DVD premierships?

it is pretty evident Geelong don't like the rough stuff. They have been bleating about freo for years. corey enright being a sook and self righteous is humourous. harden up

There was nothing hard about what Ballantyne dished up. It was childish and something that's more akin to be found in a schoolyard. You have a strange idea about what's hard. If Ballantyne was so hard, he wouldn't be putting on the disgraceful shenanigans of soccer players. Then again, when one wears or supports a team that has purple as their team's main colour, the bar as to level of hardness only just manages to get above the level of the floor.

Enright did the right thing - why shake the hand of someone who's contemptible and isn't deserving of respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was nothing hard about what Ballantyne dished up. It was childish and something that's more akin to be found in a schoolyard. You have a strange idea about what's hard. If Ballantyne was so hard, he wouldn't be putting on the disgraceful shenanigans of soccer players. Then again, when one wears or supports a team that has purple as their team's main colour, the bar as to level of hardness only just manages to get above the level of the floor.

Enright did the right thing - why shake the hand of someone who's contemptible and isn't deserving of respect.

The hatred is strong in this one.

No he falls to the ground as if he has been shot

Mooney is irrelevant just like freo will be in prelim final week

The support you are showing for this scumbag epitomises your club

The support you are showing for this scumbag epitomises your club

Familiar...

71176_150014511708728_8221865_n.jpg

Huh? He's a few levels below the likes of Betts, Garlett, LeCras, Milne etc etc. I am only speaking in terms of football ability though, not diving.:eek:

This sentence is 100% on the money. He can dish it out but screams for the umpires when he gets it back. Coward.

Betts, LeCra, Milne, sure, Garlett? about the same.

eitherway top 5 small forward in the comp is A grade if you ask me.

how is the freo culture. they struggle with their own identity let alone their culture.

i am confused are they south freo, east freo or claremont.

they changed the jumper and logo. tried to change the song. the new logo is a rip off of the saints and carlton logos.

youve then stolen some other clubs coach, FB and runner. what club steals another clubs runner!!!!

your 4 points now will equate to nothing in September. Typically so for Freo.

Losing clearances and contested ball - I'm no genius but I don't think that is a good sign for your Sept dreams.

Sounds like you guys are satisfied with past glories ....bad signs.

Losing clearances and contested ball - I'm no genius but I don't think that is a good sign for your Sept dreams.

Sounds like you guys are satisfied with past glories ....bad signs.

Sounds like you guys are getting ahead of yourselves...again. Oh and you have Zac Dawson.

Bad signs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back