When will Ballantyne stop being an embarassment to football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Seriously.

I enjoyed tonights game for the hard contests and fearlessness of the competition but the spectacle was ruined by one little boy who refuses to play like a man: Hayden Ballantyne.

He personifies everything we hate about soccer and brings it onto our football fields. And I'm sick of hearing how he's the 'master of the niggle' look, every single player scrags and has a bit of light biffo behind the play but Ballantyne is not the master of this, in fact he is frightened of physical contact so much his knees turn to jelly and he flops all over the joint as soon as he feels a light breeze. Absolute coward.

I'd suspend Scarlett for 6 weeks. Not because he hit him but because he failed to dislocate the little ********'s jaw.

He had a great game tonight. The niggle element just makes you want to hate the little bastard but you've got to respect him because he's so effective.

Wouldn't mind him in our forward line.

Should Ballantyne take up the eye gouge like Chri$$ Judd?

Why not? He already has pinching, hair pulling, ball-kneeing and pulling off flops that would make C.Ronaldo blush:eek:<<<likethis

You know what's worse than a niggling little mouthy hobbit?

A supposedly top class FB getting sucked into whacking him in full view and gifting a double goal which ultimately was the difference.

Oh and nice flop by Mackie for his 50 .....he'll get a place in Team Itallia.

Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves

Ballantynes a bloody legend :):thumbsu:

you have to be pretty weak upstairs to fall for his s**t in the first place tbh. A grade small forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you have to be bloody weak upstairs to fall for his s**t in the first place tbh. A grade small forward.

he's got a long way to go until he can even be considered to carry kb's, daicos or milnes bags

i guess if your judging the players ability by the amount of hair pulling, pinching and ball tampering then yeh ballantyne leads the field

Cats were putting in the cheap shots to Balla the whole first quarter, started something they couldn't finish :D.

Should call the guy Antyne cos he doesn't have a single ball.

That's why he knees/needs others'.

Suspect they'll get him this time. I hate this whole 'master niggler' bs. He isn't. He snipes behind play and then doesn't stand up to a reaction.

Tonight was a disgrace, and it sucked the umps right in. Playing for frees I can handle (heck, we have Stevie J on our side) but what Antyne does is not in the game at all. Cos there are limits to being a ******** on the field.

Scarlo, as many posters note, is a bit of a ratbag douche himself. But he doesn't go for the testicles and he doesn't act as if shot when touched. In the end, he did what a man should do - punch the bastard. Pity he did it left handed and lovingly. Didn't stop Antyne looking as if he'd faced a sudden coma.

Some pretty unflappable guys - the coach, Corey Enright - outright shunned the tool after the game. He's a disgrace and some time this year he'll be found out, or knocked out.

Should call the guy Antyne cos he doesn't have a single ball.

That's why he knees/needs others'.

Suspect they'll get him this time. I hate this whole 'master niggler' bs. He isn't. He snipes behind play and then doesn't stand up to a reaction.

Tonight was a disgrace, and it sucked the umps right in. Playing for frees I can handle (heck, we have Stevie J on our side) but what Antyne does is not in the game at all. Cos there are limits to being a ******** on the field.

Scarlo, as many posters note, is a bit of a ratbag douche himself. But he doesn't go for the testicles and he doesn't act as if shot when touched. In the end, he did what a man should do - punch the bastard. Pity he did it left handed and lovingly. Didn't stop Antyne looking as if he'd faced a sudden coma.

Some pretty unflappable guys - the coach, Corey Enright - outright shunned the tool after the game. He's a disgrace and some time this year he'll be found out, or knocked out.

Nom Nom Nom .....your salty tears of despair really contrast the crispness of this victory ale I am partaking in.

it is pretty evident Geelong don't like the rough stuff. They have been bleating about freo for years. corey enright being a sook and self righteous is humourous. harden up

Nom Nom Nom .....your salty tears of despair really contrast the crispness of this victory ale I am partaking in.

Yeah tears of despair:rolleyes:

might take comfort and whack on any one of the three premiership DVDs...maybe even that final against Freo for a laugh? nah, too boring.

it is pretty evident Geelong don't like the rough stuff. They have been bleating about freo for years. corey enright being a sook and self righteous is humourous. harden up

Geelong dont like rough stuff? Why 3 of last 5 premierships?

And Freo zilch?

Win some silverware...anything.

you have to be pretty weak upstairs to fall for his s**t in the first place tbh. A grade small forward.

Huh? He's a few levels below the likes of Betts, Garlett, LeCras, Milne etc etc. I am only speaking in terms of football ability though, not diving.:eek:

This sentence is 100% on the money. He can dish it out but screams for the umpires when he gets it back. Coward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back