Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no such thing as asking, if he did, he wouldn't be welcome.. A simple post stating put me on the ****ing list should suffice..

Then it will be trumpets.. Welcome aboard THB... :thumbsu:

There is no such thing as asking, if he did, he wouldn't be welcome.. A simple post stating put me on the ****ing list should suffice..

Then it will be trumpets.. Welcome aboard THB... :thumbsu:

Talk to Ljp if you want, not announcing anything until after the Mobbs Medal.

Talk to Ljp if you want, not announcing anything until after the Mobbs Medal.

Why the **** would I want to talk to Lj for??? You either want into the dynasty, or you remain a pointless little punk...

It's fairly basic.

Why the **** would I want to talk to Lj for??? You either want into the dynasty, or you remain a pointless little punk...

It's fairly basic.

Fine don't talk to him then.

My decision will be announced at a later date.

Fine don't talk to him then.

My decision will be announced at a later date.

I still don't understand why the **** I need to talk to him??? Is he your manager?? Your Daddy??? A "Special" friend??

I still don't understand why the **** I need to talk to him??? Is he your manager?? Your Daddy??? A "Special" friend??

All of the above + captain for season 14

Ill tell you what he is.. He's a little bitch.. I speak to no one!!! NO ONE!!!

Those who keep their own council need a second opinion. .. you ****en narcasistic ****. .. How's things bitch?

Maybe if you had have said 'too' I'd have considered it before telling you to **** off ;)

What are you doing in here then you little bitch!!! **** off and stop sticking your nose in our ****ing business.. Punk bitch

PS. I'm well thanks.. How's yourself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When's pre-season starting? I want to go to the strippers and give my forearm muscle a good work out.

Aw yeah... you work that stripper.

Wallpaper-Stripper.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back