North v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong supporters are such sore losers. Just accept it, no need to get defensive. Nobody with half a brain will write you off, we know how good you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing Geelong, this will be the loss that flicks the switch and they dominate from here on in.

I'm willing to say all the criticism of Ziebell I have given was warranted at the time but is truly in the past now. He's come of age and finally delivering. Still isn't as good as Callan Ward though.

Geelong supporters are such sore losers. Just accept it, no need to get defensive. Nobody with half a brain will write you off, we know how good you are.

no... just some of the posters here are. they do not represent the majority

Knowing Geelong, this will be the loss that flicks the switch and they dominate from here on in.

I'm willing to say all the criticism of Ziebell I have given was warranted at the time but is truly in the past now. He's come of age and finally delivering. Still isn't as good as Callan Ward though.

Hey, come on man. Not like a loss to North has ever done that before....

I recall the last time we lost to North Melbourne, we had Richmond the next week and won by 157 points. We have Richmond next week ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back