Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - North v Freo Sat March 23rd 1:45pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Will Brodie?

The Warlord is one of the few North players that has got better as the game has gone on rather than getting worse.

He looks like future North captain material along with Sheezel, both would be better captain options than Simpkin.
Yep, calling him for a Brownlow at some point for sure. Great player.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

haven’t looked likely for 70 minutes

Again, remarkably irrelevant comment. Huge umpiring error in Freo’s favour that likely prevented it going back to just 13 points. Freo have been dominant since half time, that doesn’t change the fact that the non-call was a huge piece of fortune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Serong Should be Brownlow Fave,

Depth unfortunately. Prefer him to O'Meara honestly
Yeah I'd agree with that. Has Brodie been a bit of a liability on the spread? Inside mids need another string to their bow these days. Reminds me of Kennedy from carlton. Just lacks the mobility to be a modern mod.

Yeah I'd agree with that. Has Brodie been a bit of a liability on the spread? Inside mids need another string to their bow these days. Reminds me of Kennedy from carlton. Just lacks the mobility to be a modern mod.
Defensively an issue and we couldn't afford to carry him with Fyfe & Jaeger also. Still rate him or Serong as our top inside mid

Luke Jackson sounds like a Rhodes scholar

Zac Fisher looks far too happy after a loss....more interested in being best mates with the oppo

Back