Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Bombers v Hawks Sat March 16th 1:45pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dons by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Dons by a lot

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out the neck on Hustwaite.

We drafted some interesting anatomical case studies.

Kid is a bit of a giraffe. He needs to get on the Gladstone Small no-neck weight programme to even it out a bit.

He still has potential to hit levels near his best year of footy - which was actually good. He has attributes and every now and again will read the game well, do something clever or execute a nice piece of skill.

I just can't say any of that about Kozzy, so that's all my upgrade comment meant.
Chol subbed off

Essendon have been humbled all over the ground, yet lead. Surely, Hawthorn's kicking to goal reverts to the mean and they run away with the game as it opens up in the last quarter.

Essendon do not deserve to be within 6 goals of Hawthorn. Letting a young bottom 4 team out work them through the middle of the ground is embarrassing. It should be clear that the "real" Essendon is what we saw in the 2nd half of 2023, not the first half.
You're not wrong..

He's been a lead commentator for the last couple of years, he isn't bad either, better than a few others working on Ch7.

Lol I haven’t even noticed which wouldn’t surprise the missus. I agree though, Joeys good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back