Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Obligatory "thank you" post.

Most epic thread I've ever seen.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

DogStrangler.jpg

come on mate thats enough.I'm gone now this has done me.

The finishing touches to my assignment ended up taking me all day becuase I got stuck reading through this thread.
Now I'm off to get my dog a "Hamish Mclachlan ran over me and all I got was this T-shirt" shirt.
Well done nerds:thumbsu:

QUality is quality.

Feel for those with main board bans (not really), probably a few alias will be popping up.

Keep em coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo+_3c92a6d63697710f4f96b751fb31d017.jpg

"Yo dawg I herd u liek yoself so we made a compilation CD of ur greatest commentary hits, so u can listen to yoself while u run over dawgs, dawg"

xzibit_meme_7219_re_anne_hathaway_is_hot-s510x334-195393.jpg

Pissing myself with laughter at Perth Airport. Have read all posts and can't wait for more.

Gold all the way.

I want the Richmond Cheer Squad to make a banner about it.

Unreported sighting of Hammer picking up firewood for the winter at the Lost Dogs Home.

Threads like this make me proud to be a BigFooty Elite Member.

This is now the twelve most viewed thread of all time on the main board.

Rapidly closing in on the eleventh spot.

And in only two days. Epic.

And four of the top 10 are AFL lookalike threads! :eek:

For anyone interested, the most viewed main board thread of all time is the original AFL lookalike thread (with 4,000 replies and 460,000 views)

Wow! Well it's grown by about 60 pages in the the 20hrs since i last looked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back