Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I know it won't happen but it's nice to make the season feel a bit longer. Some handy games around us will keep us alive for at least another week. We were 4 games out before this Round. Now we're 3 games out. There's still 7th and 8th spot up for grabs with the teams above us playing teams in similar positions which will open up a chance every week. Here's the run of teams above us.

North 44 points-Play Ess, Coll, Freo, GWS.
One certainty. Will have to lose the others to finish below us

Essendon 44 points-Play North, Carl, Rich, Coll
They should lose 2 but on form they may lose all 4. They can win 1 and we can still finish higher

Fremantle 44 points-Play Adel(aami), Rich(pat), North(etihad), Melb(pat)
I think they'll lose 2. For us to keep the season alive for a 2nd week we'll have to beat them. They can also win 1 and finish below us

St Kilda 36 points-Play Melb, Geel, GWS, Carl
A couple of certain wins. We may need carlton to win last game due to their bigger percentage

Carlton 36 points-Play Bris, Ess, GC, St kilda
A couple of certain wins probably. Can win 2 and still finish below us

Richmond 32 points-Play Bulldogs, Freo, Ess, Port
We should definately win 2 and I reckon we'll beat Bombers. We match up well on Freo too. The Freo and Ess games are monster games for us and them. Good chance we'll be 2 games out when we go to Freo in the hope we can get within 1 game at the end of that Round.

Every week we are still alive the better it will be for the players and supporters. North playing Essendon will be handy this week. I'll be watching the Crows with interest to beat Freo at aami. Hope will run all over the Dogs. At least the season won't be completely dead and the players will head to Freo with the chance to be only 1 game out of the 8 with 2 Rounds ramaining. Our chances will skyrocket if this happens

Every week we are still alive the better it will be for the players and supporters. North playing Essendon will be handy this week. I'll be watching the Crows with interest to beat Freo at aami. Hope will run all over the Dogs. At least the season won't be completely dead and the players will head to Freo with the chance to be only 1 game out of the 8 with 2 Rounds ramaining. Our chances will skyrocket if this happens

Very wishful thinking and i find myself buying in to it stop now before my heart shatters when we lose it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No harm in clinging to a faint hope. If we win all four of our games, we're a decent chance as there are a few combinations of other results that could see us sneak in. It's highly unlikely but I for one feel better knowing it's not completely over yet.

I think this thread needs graphs.........
tipping this one might look like one that addresses the possiblities:
graphs.jpg

http://www.healthsentinel.com/joomla/images/stories/graphs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back