Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I find myself watching IASAP, Archer, Black Books, The IT Crowd and Workaholics over and over again.
I have just bought season 1 and 2 of Bob's Burgers off eBay, as I haven't seen it before.
What else should I watch? I'm pretty behind, even older stuff that I may not have seen.
Comedies please, I have the attention span of a ham steak, so I can only ever get to about 1.5 seasons of any drama (except Oz, WOW!)
I haven't seen The League or The Thick of It, either.

300px-The_mighty_boosh_nme_take_over.jpg

Did you ever see Drawn Together? If not, that's worth a look.
Haha that show is hilariously weird, I saw it on TV, thinking it was just some kids cartoon.
They were calling the black girl a tart in it, it appears Archer-esque.
I'll get it :) cheers Feerbish!

I've only just started watching Community.

About 10 eps in.. can't make up my mind.

Britta's hot.
Smashed through 3 seasons in about 10 days. Ripper show, though it does get a bit predictable.

Annie is hotter ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished 'Deadwood' the other day... fudging good stuff. Closest thing to Shakespeare you'll see in an original modern show, I think. Timothy Olyphant pissed me off the entire series, but Ian McShane is so damn good it doesn't even matter what everyone else is doing.

Still, can't beat 'The Wire'. That show quite literally changed the way I looked at the world.

Alison Brie is stone cold hot (not that that makes any sense at all). I think her uptight typecast (see Mad Men) was meant to distract people from the hotness, but alas...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back