Off-topic The Bay 13 Cricket thread - On the Windies bandwagon with Plugger. F*** India

Which Hogwarts house does Joe Root belong in?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add my 2 cents, How does Steve Smith gets a game? It makes me sick

Came in here just to say this.

As long as Steve Smith is playing, we might as well hand over the Ashes to England.

Would rather Haddin gets moved up to 6 and have Jackson Bird as an extra bowler.

Also what did Matthew Wade do to get dropped?

As long as Steve Smith is playing, we might as well hand over the Ashes to England.

Would rather Haddin gets moved up to 6 and have Jackson Bird as an extra bowler.

Dunno man maybe opted for experience. Yeah smith is s**t I dunno what ever happened to Callum Ferguson but he is better than Smith.

Don't get the smith hate, he'll be a gun. Re Wade, his glovework wasn't up to scratch. They took the punt that he would make up for it with the bat, it didn't work out.

Kept poorly in India, and the selectors have a short memory of Haddin's spudness.

Why not pick Wade as a batsman, better than Smith.

Extra keeping practice? I'd rather Faulkner for his bowling, then Starc doesn't have to be the token left-armer and they can pick someone who can bowl with a red ball, like Bird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why Wade was averaging close to 40 wasn't he? His keeping is sub standard but his batting is okay.

Are Aussie selectors on a mission to give every spinner in the country a test cap?

Closer to low 30s...and he started off fairly well from memory so dropped away.

I TIPPED THiS! Take off Siddle ASAP ...and bowl him at the other end! Oh that last bit must have been lost in the Internet.

Smith gets a game cos his bowling action reminds the selectors of Warnie and nothing gets the selectors more excited than potential all-rounders, unfortunately 90% of them end up being s**t at both.

I'm glad Warner isn't in the team, A grade flog and is almost as overhyped as Cyril.

Warner, Cowan, Hughes and Smith are all terrible batsmen. Cowan has a bit more heart than the rest but is still s**t.

Only good thing about this years Ashes is that it's good background noise and the commentary is half decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back