JJ Liston medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Count underway as I post. It can be streamed from the VFL's official website at the following page:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-118-0-0-0&sID=179432

Hallahan and Iles second and third after 10 rounds. Hallahan just picked up another BOG against the Werribee Tigers in round 11. Puts the Boxer into the lead after round 11.

Mirra named in the back pocket for the team of the year. Iles named on a half-back flank. Surprisingly no Cheney named in the back line. No Boxer in the team of the year.

I wasn't keeping too close a track for the other clubs, but Frankston had at least four players listed and Geelong had four listed on the ground. Matthew Knights was named coach of the year.

Mirra named in the back pocket for the team of the year. Iles named on a half-back flank. Surprisingly no Cheney named in the back line. No Boxer in the team of the year.

I wasn't keeping too close a track for the other clubs, but Frankston had at least four players listed and Geelong had four listed on the ground. Matthew Knights was named coach of the year.

VFL listed players only in the team.

Boxer picked up two votes against the Gold in round 16, with Mirra taking the three votes.

Schroder did not poll for Geelong in round 16, nor did Lambert or Hogan. Clifton polled one vote in round 16.

Boxer now leads by three votes with three rounds to go, but he misses the last two games.

Lambert polls three votes in round 17. Boxer did not poll in round 17, so I'd say he's not going to win the JJ Liston now. Schroder polls two votes in round 17.

Clifton polls three votes, and draws level with Hallahan.

Hallahan - 17 votes
Clifton - 17
Lambert - 16
Schroder - 14
Iles - 12 votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither Hallahan nor Schroder sipped their champagne when they had the toast. Wouldn't have thought that even one sip of bubbly would have killed either of them, notwithstanding they're both in finals - after all, they do have the week off.

Neither Hallahan nor Schroder sipped their champagne when they had the toast. Wouldn't have thought that even one sip of bubbly would have killed either of them, notwithstanding they're both in finals - after all, they do have the week off.
Maybe they don't drink alcohol!
It's not as rare as people think

Great result for Boxer , the clubs , both Hawthorn and BoxHill and all the coaching staff at BH ......Can Bruce must take some credit for the development of our BH boys .....I hear nothing but positives from m the lads about him .
A job well done by all ... :thumbsu:

This guy is a serious asset. It was he who put that Essendon list together and had them playing brilliant attacking football. The Essendon power brokers could not wait for the natural development of the team. Instead they sacked knights and brought in Lover Boy and we all know the consequences of that.

Which team is Knights coaching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back