Big Brother Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't like her, Andy?
It didn't surprise me the housemates would all vote for Madaline rather than Boog. Don't think there is anything really to dislike about her just think Madaline is more likely to do well.

Oh ok, fair enough. I guess it's different when you're actually playing the game as opposed to just watching it. If I think about who I'd want to live with, it's not the same people that I'd want to watch on screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a sympathetic crier. I hate it. I don't like showing emotions...I used to work with a lot of Scientologists and I had to go through a lot of the training, so I'm used to trying to be a stoneface. But when I see someone else upset it just kills me! Seeing a man cry just pushes me over the edge hahaha

BB sent Ed and Jade on a date and then Surly got involved and made Ed say peculiar things. Needless to say, Jade found it "cute" and fell for Ed even more.

Then after the date they were lying in bed and Jade whispered that she hopes she gets to keep Ed on the outside. He didn't reply. She the said she knows he probably didn't want to hear it but it was the truth and he didn't reply again.

AWKWARD!!

BB sent Ed and Jade on a date and then Surly got involved and made Ed say peculiar things. Needless to say, Jade found it "cute" and fell for Ed even more.

Then after the date they were lying in bed and Jade whispered that she hopes she gets to keep Ed on the outside. He didn't reply. She the said she knows he probably didn't want to hear it but it was the truth and he didn't reply again.

AWKWARD!!
That does sound somewhat awkward , not sure what Surly means ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back