Big Brother Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek: Worse , surely not
It's a compound effect...

We got a new director of f&b last week. The first time we were introduced I was sitting on the floor in my suit with papers spread out all around me and I was singing to myself cos I find filing so boring. When he stepped into my office I jumped up straight away and blushed like a school girl and giggled...GIGGLED...while i introduced myself.

Next he and i were conversing over email trying to organise times to set up interviews, i forgot to send attachments on three occasions and ended up having to re-email him 4 times to get my point across.

And then today... I didn't realise he was standing outside my office and I was ranting to my administrator in an absolute rage about how an announcement went out without being proofread, and swearing my little head off. And then he started pissing himself laughing at me and told me he appreciates my 'feistyness and how easily flustered' i get. ARGHHHH.

Doesn't help that he's a bit of a babe and I blush every time i see him. :oops: :mad:

It's a compound effect...

We got a new director of f&b last week. The first time we were introduced I was sitting on the floor in my suit with papers spread out all around me and I was singing to myself cos I find filing so boring. When he stepped into my office I jumped up straight away and blushed like a school girl and giggled...GIGGLED...while i introduced myself.

Next he and i were conversing over email trying to organise times to set up interviews, i forgot to send attachments on three occasions and ended up having to re-email him 4 times to get my point across.

And then today... I didn't realise he was standing outside my office and I was ranting to my administrator in an absolute rage about how an announcement went out without being proofread, and swearing my little head off. And then he started pissing himself laughing at me and told me he appreciates my 'feistyness and how easily flustered' i get. ARGHHHH.

Doesn't help that he's a bit of a babe and I blush every time i see him. :oops: :mad:
Not sure what a director of f&b is but I am guessing some management type.

The fact he appreciates your feistiness suggests he likes the passion you bring to the job so that would appear to be a positive in my book :thumbsu:

Lack of email skills does not sound too serious an issue , however probably need to get over the giggling and blushing every time you meet this gentlemen.

On the MEB scale of embarrassing moments sounds like today is at the lower end of the scale :D

Soz, Director of F&B is a senior executive. I think I find it extra embarrassing because the office girls think that he likes me and keep teasing me about it, so I'm building it up in my head! I'm sure I'll top it with something even more humiliating tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back