Media Top 10 - Most Overrated Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor nomination, when it comes to the type of banter that you want to see in a match thread, PVF is up there with Eth

I disagree with the PVF placing at #8, should have been much higher.:p

In all seriousness, your way off the mark, but seeing as though it's your perspective and opinion, I'll refrain from criticising your selection.

I consider PVF to be among the elite match thread posters in the competition, based purely of his ability to keep the thread on topic and contribute with SFA relevance with his posting. Game day relevance needs to continue to grow.

The comp needs more of his type of persona within the league otherwise the hideous amounts of off topic, irrelevant posting will continue to rise.

As for the knock on his captaincy credentials, It's a bit harsh to be critical after a short time in the job. Couple that with losing some experienced and high quality posters, I think he's acquitted himself well to continue to build on their high standard of having an excellent culture, and at the same time recruited adequately enough for the Wonders to remain in the upper echelon of list talent within the league. Too early with a call as such in my opinion.

Love your work PVF.:thumbsu:

PS: Now where's my cookie.;)

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

These two posts say it all really. This time next week I'll be kicking ass and taking names because match threads are my expertise.

The inadequacies in your game.

Why?

These two posts say it all really. This time next week I'll be kicking ass and taking names because match threads are my expertise.

And I'm the one getting ahead of myself?

I don't know, ask Uncle_Leo. My only criticism of you is follow the Wonders, Sydney and Heat - the trio of evil.

Don't be silly. I think following those teams suits my personality :p Except for the Eels and Ravens, they are just s**t :(

Went out for a meal Saturday night. The chick working there kept coming over, every 2 minutes, asking if we needed drinks and if our meals were ok

Seriously, that table was over-waited
That depends on if she is hot or not and what dress she was wearing... ;)

This is the greatest thread ever.

Mmm beer.

Knowing Gibbsy mostly from the FJGD board, it doesn't surprise me that he would have been highly rated at the peak of his activity.

That depends on if she is hot or not and what dress she was wearing... ;)

The post worked as it was, your input wasn't required. You have overrated your ability to add to my post

And I'm the one getting ahead of myself?

Ahead of yourself? I thought you'd bent so far backwards that you'd lost your head in your arse...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobby is more respected than you Deds.

You're still a more worthy eka winner than THB though. :p
Don't have the balls to tag or quote me, doesn't surprise me. You were a s**t poster before my time and you still are one now, will go down as one of the worst captains ever so you are the last person to talk about respect.

Did you post at all last season?

If you need a refresher I was retired for the majority of last season. You are a flog of the highest order.

If you need a refresher I was retired for the majority of last season. You are a flog of the highest order.

The majority?

I remember an announcement late in the season, then you walked out to another club. Flog behaviour if ever I've seen it. Enjoying Christmas you massive tool?

Don't have the balls to tag or quote me, doesn't surprise me. You were a s**t poster before my time and you still are one now, will go down as one of the worst captains ever so you are the last person to talk about respect.

Sometimes I can't be bothered when I'm posting directly after. pants used to get shitty about that too lol

I will make sure to tag you every time I'm having a crack at you now Deddy :)

I advocated you in the eka and you lost out to somebody that spammed lots and was better liked. You should be proud you're not a suck up but don't put down Jobe, that's the first port of call for poor posters and he has done more for this league than you have.

Worst captain ever? What because I couldn't keep you in line? You've made it clear that's an impossibility.

What little respect I get around here has been hard earned and I wouldn't want it any other way. You might get some yourself if you actually made a contribution and didn't just act like you have.

10 worst posters:

10)
X-Men-First-Class-03-4.jpg
9)
Hall-Pass-4.jpg
8)
Sex-And-The-City-2-Poster.jpg
7)
Death-At-The-Funeral.jpg
6)
Knight-and-Day.png
5)
The-Accidental-Husband.jpg
4)
Bangkok-Dangerous.jpg
3)
Harry+Potter+and+the+Deathly+Hallows+Part+2+%25E2%2580%259CIt+All+Ends%25E2%2580%259D+Character+Movie+Poster+Set+-+Helena+Bonham+Carter+as+Bellatrix+Lestrange%252C+Ralph+Fiennes+as+Lord+Voldemort+%2526+Jason+Isaacs+as+Lucius+Malfoy.jpg
2)
Over-Her-Dead-Body-1.jpg
1)
Seinfeldleo.jpg

Really? I expect a bit better from you, kind of disappointed

Oh yeah. What should I have said? What's the perfect retort? Teach me, young padawank

I'm more thinking that you've posted that cop out post because you've got nothing, amirite?

inb4notworthwastingmytime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back