Media Who are the most FUNNY and LOVED match thread posters? (MUST SEE)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 16, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
1666752522496.png

DenieD has told me that I need to make a media thread so that people even know who I am. If this takes me more then 20 minutes to finish, it has not been worth it. I started a stopwatch and will be timing my attempt, I am speed running this. Considering I have only seen one quality piece of media in my time here in the ‘Loosely SFA Related Garfield Thread’ I am unsure as to what is expected. You all need to lift.

Now I’m a harsh and bitter man. I don’t like many things let alone love anything. If you get a love react from me, it means something. It should be cherished. Some people dish them out like they mean nothing, but not me. Same goes for a laugh react. Making me slightly smirk is not good enough for me to just hand out a laugh react. There needs to be genuine air being exhaled from my nostrils.

1666752573017.png
My face after reading 99% of the content on the Sweet FA.

Now that I’ve played all the teams in the Sweet FA, I can give concrete evidence as to who the most LOVED and FUNNY match thread posters are. Now you might be thinking, you haven’t even finished playing the Gumbies yet, how do you not know if someone from that team might put on a showing and take the crown? I don’t think I need to explain why I’m not waiting for that thread to be finished, use your brain. Obviously, I’ve excluded my Furies teammates from the analysis or else they would easily take both awards away. If you’re going to complain that I wasn’t as active in certain match threads, that’s your fault. I was here, I read it, if I didn’t participate it’s because you were boring. If you want to see the numbers, too bad. I’m not sharing my secret Excel spreadsheet.

I didn't hand out many LAUGH reacts to my opposition in match threads in my time here. Like I said, my mouth needs to be opened and absolutely howling to the point my coworkers ask what is wrong with me as they think I might be turning into a Werewolf. The fact that anyone received one should be seen as commendable. Many were received by the same people. Now using some data mining techniques, expert analysis, I’ve ran the numbers. These are the five funniest posters I have encountered this season:

The winner Tigerturbulance won by a landslide. If you are whining about not being placed on the list, imagine yourself as an equal sixth. This is the definitive list, this is it, no complaining.

Now for the most LOVED poster. I’ve handed out a few more love then laugh reacts. I guess sometimes I’m a bit in my feels, maybe I hand out a pity love react every now and then, who knows. But I definitely loved a lot more people than I thought were funny. The only things in life I truly love are drugs, the feeling when you release a piss that you held in for an hour, and probably Big Bird off Sesame Street (my first crush). With more then double LOVE reacts being given out they were spread out to a lot more posters. But anyway, here's the five most loved posters of this season:

Clearly, I was absolutely in my feelings for that Wonders match because I don’t think even Brenton Davy's own mother loves him that much. Same with okeydoke7 as nobody could ever love him as much as he loves himself. But regardless, they must have won me over at the time. Frothies Mcveigh is a deserved winner, I definitely have a soft spot for him.
1666753035156.png
The two winners of the most prestigious awards in the Sweet FA. Tigerturbulance an absolute short king 😤
Anyway, there’s a media thread done. Is it the shittest idea ever conceived? Probably, but if you read all of this nonsense then it’s done its job. This took me 31m 34s so it was not worth it. But that's the effort I'm willing to put in for you all, so you better appreciate it. Remember this is the definitive list. There is no arguing here, this is 100% accurate and objective.

DenieD has told me that I need to make a media thread so that people even know who I am. If this takes me more then 20 minutes to finish, it has not been worth it. I started a stopwatch and will be timing my attempt, I am speed running this. Considering I have only seen one quality piece of media in my time here in the ‘Loosely SFA Related Garfield Thread’ I am unsure as to what is expected. You all need to lift.

Now I’m a harsh and bitter man. I don’t like many things let alone love anything. If you get a love react from me, it means something. It should be cherished. Some people dish them out like they mean nothing, but not me. Same goes for a laugh react. Making me slightly smirk is not good enough for me to just hand out a laugh react. There needs to be genuine air being exhaled from my nostrils.

View attachment 1543409

Now that I’ve played all the teams in the Sweet FA, I can give concrete evidence as to who the most LOVED and FUNNY match thread posters are. Now you might be thinking, you haven’t even finished playing the Gumbies yet, how do you not know if someone from that team might put on a showing and take the crown? I don’t think I need to explain why I’m not waiting for that thread to be finished, use your brain. Obviously, I’ve excluded my Furies teammates from the analysis or else they would easily take both awards away. If you’re going to complain that I wasn’t as active in certain match threads, that’s your fault. I was here, I read it, if I didn’t participate it’s because you were boring. If you want to see the numbers, too bad. I’m not sharing my secret Excel spreadsheet.

I didn't hand out many LAUGH reacts to my opposition in match threads in my time here. Like I said, my mouth needs to be opened and absolutely howling to the point my coworkers ask what is wrong with me as they think I might be turning into a Werewolf. The fact that anyone received one should be seen as commendable. Many were received by the same people. Now using some data mining techniques, expert analysis, I’ve ran the numbers. These are the five funniest posters I have encountered this season:

The winner Tigerturbulance won by a landslide. If you are whining about not being placed on the list, imagine yourself as an equal sixth. This is the definitive list, this is it, no complaining.

Now for the most LOVED poster. I’ve handed out a few more love then laugh reacts. I guess sometimes I’m a bit in my feels, maybe I hand out a pity love react every now and then, who knows. But I definitely loved a lot more people than I thought were funny. The only things in life I truly love are drugs, the feeling when you release a piss that you held in for an hour, and probably Big Bird off Sesame Street (my first crush). With more then double LOVE reacts being given out they were spread out to a lot more posters. But anyway, here's the five most loved posters of this season:

Clearly, I was absolutely in my feelings for that Wonders match because I don’t think even Brenton Davy's own mother loves him that much. Same with okeydoke7 as nobody could ever love him as much as he loves himself. But regardless, they must have won me over at the time. Frothies Mcveigh is a deserved winner, I definitely have a soft spot for him.
View attachment 1543414
The two winners of the most prestigious awards in the Sweet FA. Tigerturbulance an absolute short king 😤
Anyway, there’s a media thread done. Is it the shittest idea ever conceived? Probably, but if you read all of this nonsense then it’s done its job. This took me 31m 34s so it was not worth it. But that's the effort I'm willing to put in for you all, so you better appreciate it. Remember this is the definitive list. There is no arguing here, this is 100% accurate and objective.
This is so beautiful, I congratulate you.

View attachment 1543409

View attachment 1543414

As the self appointed Judge, Jury and Exeuctioner of Rookie Media and it’s quality, this is a decent effort.

Needed perhaps 1 or 2 more gifs, and lord knows how you found ShaunDuggan funny, but it’s a good read nonetheless.

Media Quality: 6.5/10 👌🏼

View attachment 1543409

View attachment 1543414
Not bad for not much effort

Could have announced each of them in separate posts and dragged this out over a week or two.

Sigh, silly rookies

Not bad for not much effort
giphy.gif

In the future, if I'm ever feeling down or having a day where it seems nothing is going right, I'll think back to this thread, and everything will be okay.

Congrats on winning the beez this season JyeDye 🥰

As the self appointed Judge, Jury and Exeuctioner of Rookie Media and it’s quality, this is a decent effort.

Needed perhaps 1 or 2 more gifs, and lord knows how you found ShaunDuggan funny, but it’s a good read nonetheless.

Media Quality: 6.5/10 👌🏼
If it was actually an organic idea rather then forcing myself to think of something for 10 minutes that'd probably help. Everyone loves a list and I'm hoping I've selected some of the people who give out votes. Any publicity is good publicity, it's all a political system here.

Could have announced each of them in separate posts and dragged this out over a week or two.

Sigh, silly rookies
I would rather verse the Bears for 14 rounds straight then waste my time doing that.

View attachment 1543409

View attachment 1543414
HECK YES!!!!!

1666761476436.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This made it a great media piece in the end.

View attachment 1543409

View attachment 1543414
And there I was thinking that getting The Claw of fame couldn't be topped and you go spring this on me JyeDye :hearteyes:

This is goin' straight in the pool room

1666763878148.png

Last edited:
If it was actually an organic idea rather then forcing myself to think of something for 10 minutes that'd probably help. Everyone loves a list and I'm hoping I've selected some of the people who give out votes. Any publicity is good publicity, it's all a political system here.

I would rather verse the Bears for 14 rounds straight then waste my time doing that.
Glad to see you got the Dummies guide to Bears bashing in your rookie welcome kit.

View attachment 1543409

View attachment 1543414
Well done on making a media thread. They aren't easy, even when you try to put in as little effort as possible.

See now this would've helped you get some votes for the EKA from me, but you have made the mistake of not putting me on any of these lists, which saddens me greatly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back