Media Top 10 - Most Overrated Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

My response. It's football not soccer and VB is alright (on tap).
You're drunk go home.

You're sexy join me in bed.

You are the Light Ice of Beers pantskyle

Speaking of beer...

rzLcE3.gif

lBMioX.gif

E93VwT.gif

n8Lx91.gif

qHA5QT.gif

KVEDMh.gif

Oh yeah. What should I have said? What's the perfect retort? Teach me, young padawank

I'm more thinking that you've posted that cop out post because you've got nothing, amirite?

inb4notworthwastingmytime

It was just sub par, it did nothing for me. My head is up my own arse. Oh really?

You just float around here and comment on the obvious. You add nothing. Try something orig.. oh wait, that's right everyone wants to be loved here, the moment you have an opinion or try and create discussion everyone hates you.

Upwards and onwards with your mediocrity

Do you make Capilano beez?

Top #10 Bees

#10 - The European Honey Bee
800px-Bee1web.jpg

This bee is quite extraordinary at producing honey as it collects nectar in its second stomach and then proceeds to buzz around like a bee does. Although known as the European Honey Bee, it is found in many other continents including Northern America and Africa. A solid bee with a great future.

Rating: 7.2/10

#9 - The Capilano Bee
capilano_honey.jpg

The Capilano bee is fantastic. Home grown here in Australia, he has survived many forknights and winters on berries. An iconic image for the Australian population.

Rating: 7.6/10

#8 - Bee Gees
Bee_Gees-One_Night_Only-Frontal.jpg

The Bee Gees are a great team who have won many awards in both their local league, the AFL and their counterpart, the SEABL. As a cross-dimensional sporting team, they have incorporated a fine-tuned synchronisation to their gameplay. It is quite a sight to see and I highly recommend booking a ferry ticket to go and see them.

Rating: 7.7/10

#7 - The Queen Bee
queen+bee.jpg

What a fantastic and sexy bee this one is. I wouldn't mind seeing her wag that stinger of hers on a Tuesday morning next to me in bed after a large night of American Honey and Creaming Soda. #FrothingOnHerGash

Rating: 8/10

#6 - Leo the Bee Keeper
bee-keeper-560x446.jpg

If only Leo had a family to support his passion of bee keeping, he would definitely be #1. His passion for bee keeping is second to none however his effectiveness at producing honey and succumbing to the flooded market of honey is quite poor. Leo is planning a holiday in March where it is highly rumoured that he plans on visiting Dolph Lundgren. All the best for Leo.

Rating 8.2/10

#5 - B2 Bomber
US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

Wow, enough said.

Rating 8.8/10

#4 - Boron
RelativeWeights.jpg

Boron is simply stunning. Usually preceding the letter C, B is quite a talent in the scientific world. Did you know that Boron boils at 4,000 degrees Celsius? I wouldn't have ever guessed that. I was thinking more 3,700-3,800 degrees Celsius but each to their own.

Rating: 8.9/10

#3 - B2 the Banana that wears pajamas
5561_1_20121023091813.jpg

Surely the creators of this show were completely sober when they cleverly designed the illustrious B2 character. Much more cunning than B1, B2 likes to take a risk and that is why he has reached the top 3. When considering mass and physique also, B2 will always take the cake (high protein, low fat of course) as he is just a monster that barrels towards people. When B2 walks down stairs too, he doesn't need to even look at his feet which I think puts him well above the level of B1.

Rating: 9.3/10

#2 - Barry (Bee Movie)
1734301493_1362920013.jpg

Barry is a role model for all young adults trying to make a living in this give-n-go world. Born and raised in West Philadelphia, Barry made some silly decisions which lead to a fight on the basketball court near his home. Barry's Queen (Not to be confused with The Queen Bee) decided it was time for a scenery change and so she give him a ticket and packed his bags for it was to be decided that Barry would now reside in New Zealand. A bee that defies classic TV storylines is always going to be a top 3 bee in the top 10 bees in the bee world.

Rating: 9.5/10

#1 - Butler, Caron
i

My favourite player in the NBA but there'd never be any bias in my lists. My lists are pure and are perfect. Butler is by far the best ever player to play the game, much like how Martin Clarke is the best player in the AFL. It's common sense that he be #1.

Rating: 10/10

Coming next: ClarkeM's top 10 types of biscuits. Will the Monte Carlo take home gold or could Tina Wafer put a stop to them? Find out soon!

Coming next: ClarkeM's top 10 types of biscuits. Will the Monte Carlo take home gold or could Tina Wafer put a stop to them? Find out soon!

Can't wait for the biscuit list, will be interesting to see if iced vovo's make it, am also a fan of the little known arnotts venetians. Bush Biscuits were great in the 80's but they made them smaller now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I highly rate the above biscuit.
with that comment you are back in the midfield and have gained a maximum 5 stars in the captains ratings

The majority?

I remember an announcement late in the season, then you walked out to another club. Flog behaviour if ever I've seen it. Enjoying Christmas you massive tool?

Look in YOUR TEAM's team thread and you will see my post saying I was taking time away from the game, **** me mate, I didn't want to hate you but you make it soooo easy, get your facts right and pull your head in mate.

Sometimes I can't be bothered when I'm posting directly after. pants used to get shitty about that too lol

I will make sure to tag you every time I'm having a crack at you now Deddy :)

I advocated you in the eka and you lost out to somebody that spammed lots and was better liked. You should be proud you're not a suck up but don't put down Jobe, that's the first port of call for poor posters and he has done more for this league than you have.

Worst captain ever? What because I couldn't keep you in line? You've made it clear that's an impossibility.

What little respect I get around here has been hard earned and I wouldn't want it any other way. You might get some yourself if you actually made a contribution and didn't just act like you have.

I never claimed to have made a contribution to the league, nor have I acted like I have. I, just like you am a participant that's it.

You couldn't keep me in line? You never tried, I never liked you as a poster while I was at the Demons and you made it real hard to stay there, you also saw my activity slipping and you did nothing about it, not even a PM. Don't play the hero, I stuffed up at the Demons but don't even pretend for a second you tried to 'keep me in line.'

There is no keeping you in line Deddy and that's part of your character.

Never forget that I went in to plead your case for the eka, you saying you hated me while I was doing that for you is a slap in the face.
You say you didn't thrive under my leadership? I beg to differ. You're a hard ass douche just like your first captain was ;)

There is no keeping you in line Deddy and that's part of your character.

Never forget that I went in to plead your case for the eka, you saying you hated me while I was doing that for you is a slap in the face.
You say you didn't thrive under my leadership? I beg to differ. You're a hard ass douche just like your first captain was ;)

I am crazy aye. :rolleyes:

Never said I hated you, I think you're a good bloke, just the way you go about things and the way you post is what I disliked.

What was the original purpose of this thread again? I have completely forgotten.

Football, beers, bees (not beez) things that start with B, the colour purple, the number 1 and shit posters.

Look in YOUR TEAM's team thread and you will see my post saying I was taking time away from the game, **** me mate, I didn't want to hate you but you make it soooo easy, get your facts right and pull your head in mate.
'

Why pull my head in? You took time away then walked out on the team. How long until you do that again?

As for getting facts right I stated when I would post each entry. Christmas going well for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back