CraZdotcom

Senior List
Mar 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham, Chicago Bulls, Cowboys
saw it advertised during raw a few weeks back and decided to give it a go and see what its like. Typical E 'reality' show where its majority scripted but you get too see a lot of behind curtains and personal life kind of stuff which was a surprise.

basically follows the bella twins, the funkadactles and Natalia around and features John Cena, Daniel Bryan and a few cameo appearances from high card right down to low card wrestlers.

downloaded the first two episodes and I'm cant believe i would ever say this about an E network show but I'm hooked.

anyone else watched?

Yeah I've watched the first 2 shows. It's really good actually. From the 2nd episode Fandango looks like a big player.

i would think that 90% of them would be up themselves and hit on all the females in the locker room. would have girls throwing themselves at them all the time and that would give you heaps of confidence.

hows cenas house!

Yeah Cenas house is awesome. Love the waterslide. Makes me hate him even more. Banging a Bella and he has a waterslide in his house.

Despite knowing majoriyt of reality TV shows are scripted, I'm a fan of reality TV. This show is great and as stated above it gives everyone a look at what goes on behind-the-scenes at events, as well as the DIVA's real life. I think it's safe to say that WWE has always been a bit hush-hush about people seeing things that going on BTS - so this is kinda groundbreaking for the entertainment wrestling business.

I've never been a big DIVA's fan other than K2, Trish, Lita & Bellas - but I've grown to like Natalya, and have a new found love for Eva.. Boy is she something else. <3_<3

As usual Cena is featured, not because he is dating Nikki, but it just adds to the ratings of the show. I'm not complaining though, I'm a Cena fan! Can't wait for the next season.

Watched EP 1 and have EP 2 recorded to watch later tonight.
My heart literally sunk when the talent relations people told Natalya that she will not be performing at Wrestlemania 29 and her spot will be filled with the Bella Sluts and the dancing cheerleaders (Although Naomi is good in the ring). * you Vince you w***er. The Bellas are real bitches. Also it's pathetic how they don't want 2 divas having the same hair color thus forcing them to change their hair color. WTF!! I'm really enjoying this reality show so far. It gives us a backstage look at WWE, which we don't get to see often.

:thumbsu:

yeah i watched ep1
Man Brie is hotter than i thought.

Lol at whateverhername's boyfriend saying he'd sort Brodus out o_O

Yeah I laughed when he wanted to confront Clay. Disappointed he didn't though. Brodus would have ****ed him up.

Not long until Season 2 - November 10th.

The series picks up with Eva Marie causing more drama amongst the Divas, when she lands a spot in WWE’s SummerSlam event. She pushes Nikki Bella too far when she fuels the rumor that she will become John Cena’s (Nikki’s boyfriend) personal valet. Meanwhile, Ariane’s anger issues begin to affect her relationships with her family, boyfriend and co-workers and Trinity accidentally humiliates Nattie in front of millions of fans days before the biggest match of her career. Later in the season, E! cameras capture WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan’s surprise proposal to Brie Bella.

I really don't find Ariane or Trinity interesting at alllll, on camera or in the ring. I really can't wait to see more of Eva - apparently she's not all that liked by many people other than thousands of fan (I like her). Read on B/R that she could become a great heel and I agree with that. I think she's great, and can't wait to see if she does anything at HiC tonight.

Just watched Ep. 2 and am loving it so far. Eva is really pushing it. She's lucky she didn't get fired with that stunt she pulled. You could tell that Fandango was pissed with her when he found out that she couldn't dance. ******* hell @ John Cena's house. it's massive. I love the waterslide lol. His cars are awesome as well. Poor D.Bryan. His house is s**t compared to Cena lol. The backstage access that we get is incredible. Never did I think the WWE would allow such 'restricted' access. From setting up the arena, to the costumes. I love how the WWE's costume designer trolled Cameron and Naomi. Naomi's ass is :thumbsu:.

Pretty cool how Cena has his own Private jet. Eva marie is a bit of a **** though. She has a boyfriend but she's flirting with Fandango?? That's wrong IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Ep. 2 and am loving it so far. Eva is really pushing it. She's lucky she didn't get fired with that stunt she pulled. You could tell that Fandango was pissed with her when he found out that she couldn't dance. ******* hell @ John Cena's house. it's massive. I love the waterslide lol. His cars are awesome as well. Poor D.Bryan. His house is s**t compared to Cena lol. The backstage access that we get is incredible. Never did I think the WWE would allow such 'restricted' access. From setting up the arena, to the costumes. I love how the WWE's costume designer trolled Cameron and Naomi. Naomi's ass is :thumbsu:.

Pretty cool how Cena has his own Private jet. Eva marie is a bit of a **** though. She has a boyfriend but she's flirting with Fandango?? That's wrong IMO.
I'm sure Daniel can afford a better house than what he has - as mentioned, it's his family house and he's pretty centimental about it.

Eva just doing what she gotta do to get somewhere haha!

I'm sure Daniel can afford a better house than what he has - as mentioned, it's his family house and he's pretty centimental about it.

Eva just doing what she gotta do to get somewhere haha!

Brie isn't very happy about living in Aberdeen, Washington LOL. I guess it's cool though how Bryan wants to keep his childhood house. The Bellas have a bit of jealousy upon them regarding Eva Marie lol.

Brie isn't very happy about living in Aberdeen, Washington LOL. I guess it's cool though how Bryan wants to keep his childhood house. The Bellas have a bit of jealousy upon them regarding Eva Marie lol.

I know! I've seen it all. You must watch all the episodes ASAP. Some funny as f stuff happens - really enjoyed it towards the end of the season, even though ratings dropped

So the return of the show was Sunday - I'm watching it right now, and holy s**t I haven't laughed so hard in ages. The way Eva pissed off the Bella's is great to see, what Trinity did to Nattie in the ring, and how Alicia Fox made fun of Nattie made me crack up... Oh an Vincent on the red carpet, hahahhahahahahahah! What a legend.

The rest of this season looks real good. Especially the Cena/Nikki stuff.

This show has made my sister a wrestling fan....uh sort of HAHA!!
She likes the Kardasians and all those bullshit reality shows so I recommended 'Total Divas' to her and she's hooked! I have to admit, that it's a very good show.

This show has made my sister a wrestling fan....uh sort of HAHA!!
She likes the Kardasians and all those bullshit reality shows so I recommended 'Total Divas' to her and she's hooked! I have to admit, that it's a very good show.

I'm not one who really cares if a 'reality' is scripted or not. The fact that in this show you do get to see a lot of the backstage areas, and what goes on as well as the show being funny as f keeps me watching it. I hope they do another season of this (as these new episodes are still part of Season 1 I believe).

I really hate how they've just thrown kayfabe out the window. By now if you have a brain you'd know that WWE is scripted but it's actually painful to listen to, when people inside the company talk about it like it's nothing but a stupid television show. I like the backstage stuff but not to see them setting up a match and what spots to do etc... I really hated it when one of the Bella's talked about a certain 'storyline' she was involved in. They've certainly 'broke the fourth wall'.

Anyways, I'm really loving the show more and more each episode. Here are my thoughts on individual eps. I will spoiler tag the eps that have yet to air in Australia, since I couldn't help myself and watch some more eps. I just finished watching Ep.8. Will watch Ep.9 now.

Ep.5 (Last one that air in Australia) - Now I like Tyson Kidd as a Wrestler, but I absolutely can't stand TJ the person. He's such a ******* mama's boy. Poor Nattie!!! :( I get though how she still wants to be with him since they've know each other for over a decade. His mum and sister are so ******* annoying. Talk about controlling lol. now onto the next cast, Ariane really didn't need to be such a bad winner. She was the one who started the whole argument between her and trinity. I literally love Trinity lol. she's so funny. Can't wait till she goes solo, because she's super talented. I don't blame Nikki having hatred towards her father. Hopefully their relationship improves, since it's never good when family members are apart.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPS 6-8. Haven't aired yet on Australian TV. If you haven't watch them yet, don't click the spoiler tag below.
SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILER!!!

Ep.6 - This is the ep where they cast go to Vegas to celebrate Nattie's bachelorette party.
Jojo reveals that she like Justin Gabriel and the two hook up and she later finds out that he's talking to other girls. Why the * can't he?? He's not in a relationship with you, you stupid annoying brat. After this ep, I now can't stand Jojo. Vincent (Ariane's boyfriend) has to be my new favorite cast member. LOL he's just so random. I LMAO when he just appeared at her hotel room in Vegas LOL. Him getting all crazy at the club was priceless.

Ep.7 - Eva Marie is simply gorgeous. That photoshoot was sexy!! Jojo can * off, she needs to stop acting like a 5 year old. She stopped paying attention to Eva just because she's getting attention and some opportunities?? C'mon now! She'll get her opportunity if she's patient. I reckon Jojo will have a great future in WWE. She's only 19 and a few years of training with Del Rey and she could be really good! Vincent is hilarious, but his father is on a whole new level of hilarious HAHA. That segment was gold.

Ep.8 - The day has finally arrived. The day of Nattie and TJ's wedding. Nattie looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. Nikki made the wrong decision in not going to her friend's wedding. Instead she went to dinner with Cena and his messed up family. Also Nattie's friend (The tanning guy) was a dick for going up to TJ on his wedding day and telling him all the s**t. C'mon dude WTF!! I did lol at Sandow lol.

I really hate how they've just thrown kayfabe out the window. By now if you have a brain you'd know that WWE is scripted but it's actually painful to listen to, when people inside the company talk about it like it's nothing but a stupid television show. I like the backstage stuff but not to see them setting up a match and what spots to do etc... I really hated it when one of the Bella's talked about a certain 'storyline' she was involved in. They've certainly 'broke the fourth wall'.

Anyways, I'm really loving the show more and more each episode. Here are my thoughts on individual eps. I will spoiler tag the eps that have yet to air in Australia, since I couldn't help myself and watch some more eps. I just finished watching Ep.8. Will watch Ep.9 now.

Ep.5 (Last one that air in Australia) - Now I like Tyson Kidd as a Wrestler, but I absolutely can't stand TJ the person. He's such a ******* mama's boy. Poor Nattie!!! :( I get though how she still wants to be with him since they've know each other for over a decade. His mum and sister are so ******* annoying. Talk about controlling lol. now onto the next cast, Ariane really didn't need to be such a bad winner. She was the one who started the whole argument between her and trinity. I literally love Trinity lol. she's so funny. Can't wait till she goes solo, because she's super talented. I don't blame Nikki having hatred towards her father. Hopefully their relationship improves, since it's never good when family members are apart.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPS 6-8. Haven't aired yet on Australian TV. If you haven't watch them yet, don't click the spoiler tag below.
SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILER!!!

Ep.6 - This is the ep where they cast go to Vegas to celebrate Nattie's bachelorette party.
Jojo reveals that she like Justin Gabriel and the two hook up and she later finds out that he's talking to other girls. Why the **** can't he?? He's not in a relationship with you, you stupid annoying brat. After this ep, I now can't stand Jojo. Vincent (Ariane's boyfriend) has to be my new favorite cast member. LOL he's just so random. I LMAO when he just appeared at her hotel room in Vegas LOL. Him getting all crazy at the club was priceless.

Ep.7 - Eva Marie is simply gorgeous. That photoshoot was sexy!! Jojo can **** off, she needs to stop acting like a 5 year old. She stopped paying attention to Eva just because she's getting attention and some opportunities?? C'mon now! She'll get her opportunity if she's patient. I reckon Jojo will have a great future in WWE. She's only 19 and a few years of training with Del Rey and she could be really good! Vincent is hilarious, but his father is on a whole new level of hilarious HAHA. That segment was gold.

Ep.8 - The day has finally arrived. The day of Nattie and TJ's wedding. Nattie looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. Nikki made the wrong decision in not going to her friend's wedding. Instead she went to dinner with Cena and his messed up family. Also Nattie's friend (The tanning guy) was a dick for going up to TJ on his wedding day and telling him all the s**t. C'mon dude WTF!! I did lol at Sandow lol.

I completely agree about Vinny! He's such a beast - the last few episodes have been absolute amazing with him. Need to see more of him haha! Tonights episode is currently airing in USA, and all I see on Twitter is people talking about how sexy Nikki looks in a nurses outfit. Should be interesting

I completely agree about Vinny! He's such a beast - the last few episodes have been absolute amazing with him. Need to see more of him haha! Tonights episode is currently airing in USA, and all I see on Twitter is people talking about how sexy Nikki looks in a nurses outfit. Should be interesting

I have about 2-3 episodes to go till I watch today's episode which BTW just finished airing in the US. Hopefully it's up on Youtube soon. It truly is an amazing show. Both the Bella's a beautiful but I prefer Brianna over Nicole (LOL see what I did there :) :p)
I really hope they add more divas to the show to make it more interesting. Would love to see AJ on the show. She seems like a very interesting person outside of wresting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back