Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good. Love a lamb shank.

Try doing the same, then stripping the meat off and make a pasta sauce...make some fresh fettuccini and toss that in a garlic and herb butter, mix with sauce, add a sprinkle of gremolata and parmesan, massive glass of red on the side and you're a happy man :thumbsu:

ok. have composed myself. i see your point. but having traveled extensively throughout the red nation, including villages and rural areas, i have seen cuts of meat sitting on the roadside, dust, flies, you name it everywhere. it was still delicious, but not for people who are on strict diets

And i bet those Chinese have far superior gut flora than the westerners who are on a so called strict diet.

Lightly steamed and topped with grass fed butter, Himalayan salt, pepper. Pretty good accompaniment for a steak.

I know it's simple but it is one of the best ways of having it, just don't over cook it.
Yeah that's usually enjoy them just by themselves with something like a steak. Very good point about not over cooking that ruins them, also need to be fresh.

Anyone got any good recipes using brussels sprouts?

Get some flat pancetta, say 50-100g. Small dice then fry off in Olive oil.

Add a handful of sage leaves and a couple of cloves chopped garlic.

Fry a little, throw in the halved sprouts and coat with the oil/pancetta/sage mix.

Few grinds black pepper. Add quarter cup unsalted stock slip a lid on for about 5 minutes, no more...at the last minute drop in a table spoon of butter...

Don't add any salt due to pancetta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back