Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currie but he sucks so much wang and will probably be a late out and give me another donut because he sucks and I hate him and I always have hated him and probably always will.

I don't think you can keep him if you don't have a 60/70+ on the bench as cover. You'll be dropping loads of points for the next few weeks if that's the case...

Ok... where to start...

Webster has to go - he did not look like getting anywhere near the ball on Sunday, just does not look right - real shame after his NAB games...
Tempted to move him into MID for Crouch via Langdon.

Other issue is Mitchell - another horrible score and the worst part is I have not had a chance to see Sydney to figure out why, I'm guessing too much time forward in a losing team? Combined perhaps with 2nd year blues? Not too sure what to do about him - think dropping him to Fasolo and pocketing the cash... but concerned about how many Rd 8 players that leaves me with... especially with Llyod to come in next week for ZMerret. I'm at 10 already without any of these trades! :oops:

Alternatively I could miss Crouch and bring in Cripps next week... but I might be doing that anyway if Tyson drastic slows his mooing... hmm...
Might have to skip on Fasolo in favour of Lloyd...

Thoughts?
Webster is getting very close to the dreaded B/E > average mark. Crouch on the other hand lots of moo.

I'd keep mitchell for now. But I know a lot of people love the look of Fasolo.

Went Shiels > Swallow (to use in defence) and Caddy > Fasolo. Should I avoid Swallow and go Shiels to Jaensch using a DPP link?

A matter of calculated risk. Swallow looks to be a premium DEF lock this year - former No.1 draftee has come of age. However, his price is close to its peak potential because of it. Likewise, Jaensch has had a very good start to season, but at that price you would be looking at him as a keeper - can he maintain those scores? But it would be highly profitable to bring him in now if does stay his current projections.
Risk for reward, if you will.

Too late to get on Macrae? I know his BE is still low but just wondering if there's better options currently.
no, i dont think its too late, esp. if u cant afford a premo. who knows what his ceiling is and there are a
few other to tag in wbd midfield before macrae

Last edited:
Hey guys look I know its annoying but I have been away overseas for the last couple weeks and havent had a chance to trade at all! If I could get any advice this week it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

sc6.jpg

Hey guys look I know its annoying but I have been away overseas for the last couple weeks and havent had a chance to trade at all! If I could get any advice this week it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

sc6.jpg

leuey and rohan. Webster behind those two.

Looks good otherwise. Good job.

Paige now says Mumny only out for 2 not 4!! FFS make up your mind!!
She just reports s**t she reads elsewhere. Don't feline anything posted on that site, do your own research.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Crouch a must have? Made the mistake of bringing in Buckley last week instead and don't want to cull any cows yet.

Am I stupid for getting rid of Mitchell for Fasalo then Aish for Crouch. I shouldn't lose any points and I will have 353k left over

sc6.jpg

Off the top of my head I would say Leuy -> Jacobs, T Mitchell -> Fasolo

Next week Impey/JKH -> Lloyd and upgrade Webster if you have any spare gash.

CADDY OUT FOR TWO MONTHS WITH BROKEN FOOT!

Mitchell > Fasolo
Hanley > Suckling

Leaves me with $376,000 in the kitty.

Technically i could afford a Mitchell > Reiwoldt trade, but I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back