Society & Culture Seinfeld

Remove this Banner Ad

Caught an episode I hadn't seen for a while last night, you pack of bastards.

tumblr_l0bie9IccR1qza49co1_500.png
Did you get the call?

Jean-Paul Jean-Paul.

Saw "The Label Maker" episode tonight where Kramer and Newman are playing a game of Risk.

Some classic scenes.

There's also that scene where Kramer's car is getting towed and he runs outside carrying the board with him because he doesn't want Newman to cheat and Newman doesn't want Kramer to cheat so he chases after him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George: Listen. I know we've had our problems in the past, but we got a show to do tonight. Time to pull together as a team. Life's too short. I say, let's let bygones be bygones. If you took the raisins, if you didn't take the raisins - they weren't even my raisins. I was just curious because it seems like a strange to do to walk into a room, audition, and walk out with a box of raisins. Anyway, whatever. If you ever want to tell me about it, the door to my office is always open. In the event that I get an office. You'll come in, we'll talk about the raisins. We'll have a nice laugh.

TV Kramer: How would you like it if I just pulled your heart out of your chest right now, and shoved it down your throat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back