Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

It encorporates design elements from both. The red stripes from the city flag and the iconic V logo used by at least one melbpurne team in each pro league in SOME way.

Personally, if move the comet diagonally a bit more, so it reaches from the shoulder to the hip. This also resembles a sash too.
Canberra Cometsrevised sash.jpg
Hows this? Couldnt get it the full way round, because of the way i had positioned it when first making it. Its fairly close to being what I think you asked for?

Also decided to make an umpires uniform. Don't think it could be used, as it would clash with some teams clash jumpers like West Coast, Port Adelaide and Freo. Not a huge fan of the names on the back either now that I think about it. UMPIREKIT.jpg

Here's what the entire kit looks like:

columbus_metro_veggie_mights_fc_prototype_kit_by_nafa_aussiefooty-d7l0hsl.jpg
Very grassroots - the shorts!! man those are long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not AFL. Didn't know where else to post it. Thought you guys might like.

I made a heat-sealed prototype for our metro team. Parent club logo is on the back. Name on back needs to be bigger, though. Metro team name is "Veggie Mights" (not my idea, and yes, I know Vegemite isn't green :p). Bottom chevron has vertical stripes coming off the ends, so the chevrons and stripes form "VM". ;)

10373973_513264025446932_3495750054201456584_n.jpg

Also designed a VMFC monogram. Going to make a Carlton-like prototype this weekend with it.

10330476_507051176068217_7768655180128583146_n.jpg
Love the vm arrangement on the jumper, classy, practical and smooth.

****. Was tryihg to keep that hidden!! Ahwell thanks for the compliments
Try using imgur or something that doesn't require an account to upload the pictures, alternatively you could just use the 'Upload a File' button at the bottom of the reply box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back