Toast Gibbs re-signs for 5 years!

Remove this Banner Ad

Knock $100k off the reported price. Great deal and price for Carlton

Be sure to say that in the Main Board thread!!!

BF's armchair salary cap experts are everywhere. :rolleyes:

This is good news for the club. He is really developing this year and my feeling is that he is going to grow into a real, proper leader. Some people take time. Either way, I'm feeling positive vibes. Next few years is crucial in our cultural development and he's a good man to have as part of that, in my opinion.

Be sure to say that in the Main Board thread!!!

BF's armchair salary cap experts are everywhere. :rolleyes:
It's not OK. We should have moved Gibbs on to dedicate his 500K contract to Jesse White and Quinten Lynch for three and two years.

:drunk:

Murphy, Henderson, Kreuzer, Thomas and Gibbs are all locked away.

Plus Walker, Everitt and Simpson.

Yarran and Menzel won't be squeezed out. :cool:

Last edited:
Great news to hear that Bryce has re-signed for 5 years and will remain a blue for life.

I also love how the media always over inflate the cost of our contracts while they seem to report accurately what other clubs are paying their players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so thrilled that Gibbs has won some respect from neutrals for the season he is having and Carlton are being commended for the re-signing.

I've said it before, despite how laconic on-field he may appear sometimes, I've always had the sense that he's a real Blue Boy and he was certainly one of the guys I was least worried about leaving us.

I'm so thrilled that Gibbs has won some respect from neutrals for the season he is having and Carlton are being commended for the re-signing.
Yeah I've gone Pro-Gibbs now I must admit (have been most of this season). I firmly believe now that he's starting to really focus on his game. One thing that struck me about his personality after watching the Video Signing was that, as loyal as he was regarding Murph remaining Captain, he strikes me as the type of player that would thrive as Captain, maybe even take his game to the next level.

Much as I love Murph, I think I'd probably like to see this Guy as Captain more, as I think he has more of a footy brain.

Either way - I'm happy... :) (Except for our efforts on the 150th year so Far ... :mad: )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back