Cheap Bench Cover options to trade IN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah that's right but then again I'm not tracygrims so you probably don't need any protection.
My team is crap-like.
ROFL. Then we will be well matched.
Look on the bright side, at least one of us has to win!

In my DT I traded in Miles, could be an option if you're desperate for a M9.

The only real problems are with defence. McGovern, Kersten and (maybe) Honeychurch are good cows in the forward line, Martin makes an excellent R3/F7 (could even be a good F6 IMO) and O'Brien and (maybe) Morabito in the midfield. Just need a consistent D7 <$300k.

In my DT I traded in Miles, could be an option if you're desperate for a M9.

The only real problems are with defence. McGovern, Kersten and (maybe) Honeychurch are good cows in the forward line, Martin makes an excellent R3/F7 (could even be a good F6 IMO) and O'Brien and (maybe) Morabito in the midfield. Just need a consistent D7 <$300k.
I highly doubt we'll get a good defensive rookie who plays every week from here on. Only hope is that 2 players from a teams core back 6 get injured, which is unlikely.
If you want def cover you gotta bring in somebody over 250k

hi all,

what do you guys think of miles from the tigers? he is a ball magnet.
i have Hallahan and Hartung on teh bench and need cover just in case of late withdrawals.
at 246k do you think he will keep his spot all year and be worth bringing in for Hallhan? need to know before tonights game.
cheers guys :)

hi all,

what do you guys think of miles from the tigers? he is a ball magnet.
i have Hallahan and Hartung on teh bench and need cover just in case of late withdrawals.
at 246k do you think he will keep his spot all year and be worth bringing in for Hallhan? need to know before tonights game.
cheers guys :)

On current form he is picked before Delidio and Cotchin if that counts

On current form he is picked before Delidio and Cotchin if that counts

Thanks, if that the case i honestly think he is perfect cover given his price, my midfield is complete and hopefully will have him the whole year as a back up.

Cant decide between McGovern an Martin. I think Martin will score more points but Im not so confident he'll see out the season. I want solid bench forward bench cover for the remainder of the season. Any thoughts?

I highly doubt we'll get a good defensive rookie who plays every week from here on. Only hope is that 2 players from a teams core back 6 get injured, which is unlikely.
If you want def cover you gotta bring in somebody over 250k
Or have one of McVeigh/Swallow in the mids and a Jayden Hunt (def/mid DPP) in the bench...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got a good one for you guys :)

Josh Caddy :rolleyes:
currently 307.9k with a BE of 107
was named one of the best in the Cats VFL game today

bkNOBbM.jpg

In all seriousness...
he's the starting sub today with a high BE, he'll be super cheap in a few weeks
I'm pretty sure he's best 21?

will be watching :)

What are people's thoughts on Jeremy Cameron as an F7?

He is a KPF, coming back from injury, and with that comes a massive swing between best and worse scores, that is a given.
But with GWS look to be hitting some good form I think he could hit some good scores. Just my 2 cents worth...

Pros
Secure JS
Unlikely to be vested unless injured
Patton is starting to influence games and will require further attention from key defenders
Can hit the ton

Cons
Has struggled with injury all year
Big difference between his best and worst football.
Has a break even of 12, if you want him you'd better get him now
Loophole opportunities are limited/ie. Not many Friday night games

Thoughts?

He is a KPF, coming back from injury, and with that comes a massive swing between best and worse scores, that is a given.
But with GWS look to be hitting some good form I think he could hit some good scores. Just my 2 cents worth...

Pros
Secure JS
Patton is starting to influence games and will require further attention from key defenders
Can hit the ton

Cons

Thoughts?

First instinct says probably not a lot of point in getting him for his occasional ton if you can't loophole him anyway. Only 1 game this year of 80+ would not tempt me too much.

I suppose it depends on exactly what you want out of your F7 but if it were me I'd be spending $40k more on Aaron Black from the Kangas. Good JS, good consistent scoring and the ability to crack the ton too.

* My opinions should be taken with a rather large grain of salt.

Pros
Secure JS
Can hit the ton

Cons

Thoughts?

I'd rather Kersten for 140k less

What his JS like?

Have no idea, would depend on form I would have thought. Cats need another marking forward, so can't see why they would drop him so long as he's contributing. Looked promising last week.

What his JS like?

I reckon Kersten's JS would be pretty good. He's 21 and the Cats have been pretty keen to give him game but he got held back by injury. After just one game he already looks better than Walker who has already had a few opportunities. Burbury is horrible and Vardy is gawnski so I reckon Shane is Kersten the nick of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back