Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all set to go Ablett to JPK but I have Swan on the bench atm. Mainly because Miles it out scoring him most games. I'm tempted to trade Gray in for Ablett instead and switch wingard to the mid bench. So it comes down to JPK and Wingard V Gray and Swan on the ground. Which is better?

By opening up the DPP link by getting Gray I have 6 of my 8 forwards that are DPP I can switch around with Wingard on the mid bench.

I've got $1,124,700 to spend on 2 mids, already have:

Pendlebury / Beams / Selwood / Liberatore / Cotchin / Murphy (no one of note on the bench).

what do the wise heads of bigfooty say?

Sloane and Dal Santo would finish your MIDs off pretty nicely.

My options this week are; Ablett > NDS
Ambrose > Morabito via Boomer DPP

Which will allow me to next week do;
Shenton > JPK
Tex Walker > $500k Fwd
1 trade left for injury

Or if I go this week;
Ablett > JPK
Ambrose > Morabito via Boomer DPP

Following week;
Shenton > Rockliff
2 trades left for injuries and Tex stays as a keeper

So essentially I'll either end up with
JPK, Rockliff & Tex

Or

JPK, NDS & $500k forward

Any help would be great :rolleyes:

kkk.png

3 trades left. Obviously need to trade Ablett out, only have 53k. Came up with 3 options I will choose from:

Option #1

1st trade - Ablett > Fyfe/JPK/Libba
2nd trade - Ambrose > Thurlow (VIA Martin DPP)
3rd trade
Bews > Mitchell
OR
Taylor/Shenton > PREMIUM MID

Option #2

1st trade - Ablett > Fyfe/JPK/Libba
2nd trade - Ambrose > Honeychurch
3rd trade -
Bews > Mitchell
OR
Taylor/Shenton > PREMIUM MID

Option #3

1st trade - Ablett > Parker
2nd trade - Ambrose > Swan (Via Shenton DPP)
3rd trade - Taylor > Mitchell (Via Hunt DPP)

In summary, need to trade Gaz out. Looking to also trade Ambrose out to open up the MID/FWD DPP, as well as getting Mitchell in at rock bottom price next week. Not sold on bringing in Fyfe though with Ross' history of resting players.

Any thoughts?

traded ablett to sloane . Have 4 trades left and the only trade to complete my team is suckling to sammy mitchell in a few weeks. Question is should i trade swan to fyfe/JPK and only have 2 trades left for finals??

Backs: Simpson, Bartel, Swallow, Enright, Hanley, Litherland (Laidler, Cutler)
mids: ablett, pendles, beams, selwood, Libba, SJohnson, Murphy, Rockcliff (Acres, Shenton)
rucks: sandi, Minson (Thurlow King)
forwards: dangerfield, parker, zorko, Dmartin, Franklin, SMartin (Cameron, McGovern)

7 trades left, 25k

Ablett to Fyfe, Mcgovern to HOneychurch this week.

Or

Ablett to JPK, Litherland to Smitchell next week.

Is there a consensus on Honeychurch's job security?

Absolutely lost the bloody plot. Ablett is down, Elliott is still out I brought in Shaw the week he knocked himself out. Higgins got dropped, Bews and Jones out means no defensive cover, too many guys in terrible form. Any suggestions to get my out of this rut? 4 trades left :s 84k. Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.30.52 PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Dericx to B Brown
Ablett to Libba

Shaw on the bench, need to upgrade Shenton and Shaw. 3 trades to go

Ablett > D.Swallow
Next week, Georgiou > Mitchell (giving me a playing D7, Docherty)

OR

Ablett > Rockliff
Docherty > Mitchell
No def bench cover

My aim is to win my cash league (I'm 2 games clear on top)

upload_2014-7-10_20-28-16.png

Thinking Ablett to Sloane and Michie to Honeychurch (covers Goddard and gives DPP)
Leaves me 199K to upgrade Shenton to Gray (probably cant afford Boomer unless he has a massive stinker)

2 trades would be left after that for injuries, possibly upgrading Ambrose to a DPP cover if $ and trades permit

Anyone have any major ideas?

After some opinions.

9 trades and only $2800 in the bank

For this week I am thinking:

Ablett -> Andrew Swallow
McGovern -> Robbie Gray

That would pretty much finish off my team except D6 which I want to fill with Sam Mitchell once he drops.

Thoughts?

sc.jpg

If selections and injuries etc are not ringing bells yet....

Trade to ensure you have bench cover...

Each and everyone of us will need it

Finalteam.png

What do you think Toxic? I've gone GAJ to Gray and switch him forward and put Wingard on the mid bench and Swan on the ground. Other option is GAJ> JPK/Sloane etc... and leave Wingard on the ground and Swan or Miles on the bench.

View attachment 67030

Thinking Ablett to Sloane and Michie to Honeychurch (covers Goddard and gives DPP)
Leaves me 199K to upgrade Shenton to Gray (probably cant afford Boomer unless he has a massive stinker)

2 trades would be left after that for injuries, possibly upgrading Ambrose to a DPP cover if $ and trades permit

Anyone have any major ideas?

Not a bad plan. You need cover, your bench is pretty light on. Team on the ground is great.

Finalteam.png

For mind youve removed gaj and your midfi5 looks decidely week.

Post team b4 trades
What do you think Toxic? I've gone GAJ to Gray and switch him forward and put Wingard on the mid bench and Swan on the ground. Other option is GAJ> JPK/Sloane etc... and leave Wingard on the ground and Swan or Miles on the bench.

For mind midfield looks week

Post team b4 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back