Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good
I'm going shenton > Mitch prob put swan to the bench.

Sounds good also, Shenton and Swan both cooked although Swan has a good record against Essendon.

My 3 weak links are Doc, Jaensch and Breust. That plan I said would get Breust to F7 and one of Jaensch/Doc out.

Other option is Ablett > DSwallow, then Jaensch > Mitchell and Docherty > any mid via Swallow. Means Breust would be F6. LTaylor F7. Would that be better?

Was 17k short to do that this week :(

It's either cop a donut and get him next week or get Simpson now. Reckon Simpson over 7 weeks will score the same as Sammy over 6.
If going for overall rankings then get simpson
Otherwise, enjoys ur donuts :p & wait a week

Don't know why, but I'm tempted to bring Swan in :eek: Can only just afford it..

Ablett > Parker
Ambrose > Swan

Then next week:
Suckling > Mitchell

And I'm done.

Thoughts?

Don't know why, but I'm tempted to bring Swan in :eek: Can only just afford it..

Ablett > Parker
Ambrose > Swan

Then next week:
Suckling > Mitchell

And I'm done.

Thoughts?

Is Swan as an M9?

My midfield would be Pendles, Selwood, Beams, M.Murphy, Stevie J, Rockliff, Parker, Hanley and Swan. That's 9 mids, would use Parker to cover injuries/suspensions up forward, and Hanley to cover down back. So if all my premiums are playing then Swan could very well be my M9...as well as L.Taylor M10 and Shenton F7

I'm still undecided who to trade in for Ablett.. I have narrowed it down out of these three: JPK, BARLOW or STEVIE J ???

Who do you think?

JPK, if you're money concious and feel like taking a bit more risk go for SJ. Barlow is more of a DT player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2014-7-12_13-1-47.png

GAJ to Dal and MIchie to HC (opening up DPP)

Leaves me with 225K in the bank to upgrade Shenton to Gray. Will be tight now that Shenton is sub.

Or is it worth downgrading Shenton to HC - leaving me with a 0 from goddard?

I still think my original plan is the best

View attachment 67291

GAJ to Dal and MIchie to HC (opening up DPP)

Leaves me with 225K in the bank to upgrade Shenton to Gray. Will be tight now that Shenton is sub.

Or is it worth downgrading Shenton to HC - leaving me with a 0 from goddard?

I still think my original plan is the best

What did you end up going with?

I can trade Ambrose to any FWD or MID that hasn't been locked out.

I was planning on Gray but does anyone have any suggestions?

Next week I will trade Shenton to a premo!

SC1.jpg

What did you end up going with?

I can trade Ambrose to any FWD or MID that hasn't been locked out.

I was planning on Gray but does anyone have any suggestions?

Next week I will trade Shenton to a premo!

View attachment 67305
Get Gray to complete the forward line I think.

I ended up with bringing in Dal and Honeychurch. Avoid a 0 this week (albeit I wont get much from Honeychurch), and then I should be able to afford to go Shenton to Gray (hurry up and bring him on St Kilda!)

Was he tagged last night? His score differentials are absurd. Malceski has been amazing, cut I picked Bartel over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back