Butter recommendations

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the ingredients, there should be only one. Look at who makes it, should be Australian. Look at the companys practices, they shouldn't be involved in GM feed.

Then enjoy eating a real food with supplements our body does not get enough of. Natural fats is what the body uses to rid toxins.

Look at the ingredients, there should be only one. Look at who makes it, should be Australian. Look at the companys practices, they shouldn't be involved in GM feed.

Then enjoy eating a real food with supplements our body does not get enough of. Natural fats is what the body uses to rid toxins.

Thanks. So what's in your fridge?

IMG_23651000x666-600x600.jpg

I'm making the move from margarine to butter but need some recommendations on which one to buy.

What's in your fridge?

Is it fair to assume that you use margarine for spreading on bread?

Butter isn't very spreadable on bread unless the bread is hot.

I recommend grass-fed butter. This is what I usually use:
product-organic-butter.jpg

approx. $5.00 per 250g

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is goat butter any better than cow butter?
Our bodies recognize cow dairy products as a toxin and try and attempts to expel it. It causes issues with the liver, with cholesterol and gut leak, The gut leak leads to the hardest of all dairy proteins the body finds to digest,to leak.Those proteins get trapped in joints. That is your arthritis.

Dairy from goats is recognized by the body like vegetable or fat from meat is. That is nourishment.

I don't eat bread, doc says i gotta stay off carbohydrates, gluten, dairy ect.

I use to cook in butter, now i use coconut or olive oil. I'm hopin to locate goat milk butter though.

:rolleyes:

Try NOT to cook in olive oil. Doing so just turns it into trans-fatty acids. Coconut oil is the only oil that will keep it's molecular structure under heat. Hence why it has a high smoking point.

Olive oil is only good cold.

I'm making the move from margarine to butter but need some recommendations on which one to buy.

What's in your fridge?

Anything that is organic and preferably from grass fed cows. The more fat the butter has, the better it is for you. Yep, that is just the truth.

And butter will give you heart disease.

Personally I eat butter and thus choose heart disease over cancer but hey you are going to die either way.

But its all bullshit about butter giving you heart disease if you eat in moderation as part of a balanced diet.

margarine is a toxon, made from various chemicals, it doesn't matter if you have a little or a lot.

And butter will give you heart disease.

Personally I eat butter and thus choose heart disease over cancer but hey you are going to die either way.

LOL..butter will give you heart disease. You can't be serious right? In fact, it's quite the opposite that butter (good quality) does the opposite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back