Family & Relationships Creepy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends how you approach the initial contact. If you do it in a really open and honest way ("I was kicking myself that I didn't get your number") then she might think it's really sweet. I know a guy who was in a similar situation to this and it worked out alright for him in the end, he got a couple of dates out of it.

Yep, call her and give it to her straight.

I'm … I spoke to you awhile at … the other night, I wanted your number but you had left when I got back. You told me you liked … so I looked you up and found your number, do you want to have a drink with me?

She can take it or leave it. Nothing creepy about it.

I mean, think about it in the context of dating these days. It's nothing like getting a dozen messages from complete strangers who think you look like they would like to * you, and can see how far away you are from them.

At least there has been some sort of discourse in the first place.

Nothing to lose. Either you never call and nothing ever happens, or you text and she finds it weird and you never even see her again. Or she's reciprocal. I've done some weird... experimental s**t, mostly pissed, and managed to get girls interested enough. Depends really.

Find her facebook account and if you have a mutual friend say you randomly stumbled upon her off a friends profile.

End of the day if she likes you doesn't matter how you initiate contact, if she doesn't well it will be creepy to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

follow this man's example

UFeqF7f.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back