Family & Relationships Creepy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the creepy thing is actually the hobby.

Like some creepy sex hobby.... that no one does except this girl which is why it's so easy to google her....

I dunno, but I'm gonna keep guessing until you tell me

She is probably so horrified that she was that easily traceable on the internet that she has now changed her phone number, changed her hairstyle and gone into witness protection.

Seriously...if some guy I was talking to at the pub/club then tracked me down through a hobby of mine via the internet I would be totally freaked.

Taking her hobby into account you should ring her up and serenade her with this classic.

Is the network down?

Maybe her phone is flat

Maybe she is driving

Maybe she's at the movies

NOBODY PANIC!!!!!!!!!!1
Or maybe the number he texted is not valid anymore. People do change phone numbers. In which case,
OP, grow a pair and call the number! If she does answer, then surely you can charm her verbally if you're any good at this dating stuff.

"It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do"; Flea.

When's the last time you threw a smoke-bomb on someone you were interested in at a bar?

If she wasn't interested enough to make sure you had an opportunity to get her number that night, she's probably not going to be thrilled that you scoured the Internet for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would rule me out as I can't stand horses.

The last time I rode one was going on a trail ride through this forest in the Czech Republic and the bloody horse I got was a nightmare to control, it could obviously tell I didn't know what I was doing so decided to be a prick on purpose. About halfway through our ride it freaked out at something and bucked me off, I ended up having to swap horses with the instructor who was riding with us as it was an older horse that was supposedly better behaved but that became a prick too as soon as I got on it. I swore after that I was never getting back on another horse ever again.

That would rule me out as I can't stand horses.

The last time I rode one was going on a trail ride through this forest in the Czech Republic and the bloody horse I got was a nightmare to control, it could obviously tell I didn't know what I was doing so decided to be a prick on purpose. About halfway through our ride it freaked out at something and bucked me off, I ended up having to swap horses with the instructor who was riding with us as it was an older horse that was supposedly better behaved but that became a prick too as soon as I got on it. I swore after that I was never getting back on another horse ever again.

Geeze that does sound scary getting bucked off! I would have been terrified. I've only fallen off a horse once, not cause it was spooked, just cause it decided to come to a complete stop while we were cantering, lol. I literally flew thru the air, was quite spectacular.

Geeze that does sound scary getting bucked off! I would have been terrified. I've only fallen off a horse once, not cause it was spooked, just cause it decided to come to a complete stop while we were cantering, lol. I literally flew thru the air, was quite spectacular.

It was probably my own fault as I was trying to take some photos so I think the noise of the camera might have startled it but I sort of did a barrel roll as I fell off so didn't hurt myself.

This ride was quite scary in places though as there were a few hills there which could be quite steep and when we were walking the horses down the hill you felt like you could be thrown over the top of the horse, especially when the stupid thing kept ducking it's head down.

It was probably my own fault as I was trying to take some photos so I think the noise of the camera might have startled it but I sort of did a barrel roll as I fell off so didn't hurt myself.

This ride was quite scary in places though as there were a few hills there which could be quite steep and when we were walking the horses down the hill you felt like you could be thrown over the top of the horse, especially when the stupid thing kept ducking it's head down.

Horses can be ****ing dumb when it comes to what they are spooked by. I've been on a trail ride when a horse was spooked by a little bush that was in the middle of the trail. A bush ffs. And at Aireys Inlet on the beach, my mates horse was spooked by the sound of the parachute material of her jacket blowing in the wind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back