Essendon v West Coast, Etihad 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast didn't come out after half time. Ridiculous. Scored 9 points or something stupid like that in a half of football? amateur league stuff. NiC Nat is the dumbest footballer in the game. All that athletic ability but no idea how to use it. Dumb dumb dumb

Why is Eddie acting like Essendon were massive underdogs or something?

Because an Essendon win give the Pies a better shot at sneaking into the 8.

Boo hoo have a sook. Irony that WC supporters would sook about umpiring.

YOU GAVE UP A 6 GOAL LEAD YET ITS THE UMPS FAULT?!!
every supporter is sooking about that decision expect essendon supporters .......

I don't know how a holding the ball call against the bombers wasn't given in that last quarter when in the eagles forward 50. Would have been a shot on goal and perhaps a 16 point lead. Instead it goes up the other end and bombers goal to close it within 4. Umpiring these days is an absolute disgrace. Eagles blow another game at Eithad just like they did vs the Blues earlier in the year.

Jesus Christ, if any Essendon supporter ever complains about their treatment at the hands of the AFL again after all the ******* charity they've received over the last 18 months I'm going to puke.

Charity?
Want another priority pick, the ******* irony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woeful 2nd half from WC.
agreed. horrible umpiring call and would have been more devastating had it been close all game, but we let them back in and went in too tall. No one to blame but ourselves.
Winderlich killed us in the 2nd half

Yeah, I wouldn't emphasis on the last decision. Essendon completely outplayed the eagles in the second half

Blaming the umpires for a one, maybe two questionable decisions doesn't make up for the 6 goal lead the eagles gave up

At least this Bombers win keeps Collingwood out of the eight, so its not all doom and gloom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back