Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

You do know why that is don't you?
Of course. So do you, so refrain from playing the ignorant card.

The Bandits haven't won a match the entire season....that is a fact.

No doubt I'll be made to regret all of my posts in here post match... Oh well, it's worthwhile for the time being. :D
Nay, nay. I predict a best of ground performance by you. You don't do things by halves (which is handy, considering we play quarters).

R - s**t
O - s**t
Y - s**t
A - s**t
L - s**t
S - s**t

Hmm, that was pretty easy after all!
The aim is to describe us, not write an autobiographical rant.

The aim is to describe us, not write an autobiographical rant.

Ooh, right.

R - Really s**t
O - Oh really, they are s**t as.
Y - You're still not sure they are s**t?
A - Always s**t, trust me.
L - lol, I know right!
S - Shitty.

Ooh, right.

R - Really s**t
O - Oh really, they are s**t as.
Y - You're still not sure they are s**t?
A - Always s**t, trust me.
L - lol, I know right!
S - Shitty.
2/10 for effort.

I'm disappointed in you Beng, you can do better.

Jeez, now you are MARKING the opposition, in your...first season, right? The balls on this kid.
Third game this week actually.

Don't worry son, you keep at it and you might rise up to a 4/10. 5/10 if you're lucky. I've got faith in you.

Third game this week actually.

Don't worry son, you keep at it and you might rise up to a 4/10. 5/10 if you're lucky. I've got faith in you.

You'll be stuck at 1/10 the way you're going.

Hard to mark a ball when your head is 5 foot wide kiddo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it makes the ball easier to see, and easier to judge. You'd think that the depth perception would be out of whack, but the eyes actually grow with the rest of the head, giving you greater vision.

Jeez, now you are MARKING the opposition, in your...first season, right? The balls on this kid.

He takes right after his Sweet FA parents: my judgmental carelessness and Wise Guy Sam's eyes.

Kiddo...Kiddo?

It feels like yesterday that you were my padawan. How quickly heads expand.

Of course. So do you, so refrain from playing the ignorant card.

The Bandits haven't won a match the entire season....that is a fact.

Well if you know, stopping making a fool of yourself.

Please tell me the story of Cousin Beng again Unle Okey. Please!
Cousin Beng came into the Bombers with ambition. But at the time, he lacked hubris. He enjoyed a goal, so Uncle Okey (yes, I speak about myself in third person now) gave him a run at FF during the pre-season. Cousin Beng dominated the pre-season but when the real stuff started the champ returned to his rightful position (the champ, of course, being me). And so it remained until the last couple of rounds, when I was out of ALFAndrews contention. I Let Beng have a couple of rounds as a taster before moving onto the Royals.

I taught Beng a lot. His patience was rewarded and made him a better player. But more importantly, a better poster. His arrogance has grown. If he wants to play FF, he needed that.

Cousin Beng came into the Bombers with ambition. But at the time, he lacked hubris. He enjoyed a goal, so Uncle Okey (yes, I speak about myself in third person now) gave him a run at FF during the pre-season. Cousin Beng dominated the pre-season but when the real stuff started the champ returned to his rightful position (the champ, of course, being me). And so it remained until the last couple of rounds, when I was out of ALFAndrews contention. I Let Beng have a couple of rounds as a taster before moving onto the Royals.

I taught Beng a lot. His patience was rewarded and made him a better player. But more importantly, a better poster. His arrogance has grown. If he wants to play FF, he needed that.

You also forgot to mention I averaged something like twice the goals per game as you did for the entire season.

Good story though! Would turn into a movie.

"Now are Titan"

You also forgot to mention I averaged something like twice the goals per game as you did for the entire season.

Good story though! Would turn into a movie.

"Now are Titan"
s**t signature.

I look forward to changing it :)

s**t Goal tally.

I look forward to you adding to it with 2 goals.
s**t goal tally? You really should clarify whether or not you are discussing this season or my career. Because over my career my tally is impeccable.

I'm having a poor season but will lift against you.

s**t goal tally? You really should clarify whether or not you are discussing this season or my career. Because over my career my tally is impeccable.

I'm having a poor season but will lift against you.

Do I need to explain everything to you down to the finest detail?

You are having a s**t year. Plain and simple.

And you were pretty s**t last year to.

And you just admitted the previous season you were also pretty bad if you let ME have a go at FF in my first ever season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back