Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent a freind request just approve it and add me to your fire team by pressing options and going to the roster in Destiny

My bad. My PSN username is Mortal_Wombat_9 with underscores.

Had an entire night interruption and disconnect free. *touch wood* still yet to see a legendary ingram at 24. 70 van marks, lvl2 rep and 11 coins at this moment. Hopefully I can get myself some presents this weekend. Did some ingram farming outside Nexus but still not much. Might go nuts at it with some tunes and red bulls on the weekend.

Saw over on Whirlpool they are already getting raids together. Bungie really need to include matchmaking for them. I know they're meant to be tough and pugs will generally get wrecked but at least give us a shot. Would be a good way to find a few decent chums to roll with again at worst.

There is destinylfg.net. I've tried finding a group for weekly heroic but seems most people just using it for pugging raids.

If anyone is serious about scheduling a reoccuring time for the weekly heroic to begin with and eventually raid on ps4 then let me know. Preferably mic users.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an entire night interruption and disconnect free. *touch wood* still yet to see a legendary ingram at 24. 70 van marks, lvl2 rep and 11 coins at this moment. Hopefully I can get myself some presents this weekend. Did some ingram farming outside Nexus but still not much. Might go nuts at it with some tunes and red bulls on the weekend.

Saw over on Whirlpool they are already getting raids together. Bungie really need to include matchmaking for them. I know they're meant to be tough and pugs will generally get wrecked but at least give us a shot. Would be a good way to find a few decent chums to roll with again at worst.

There is destinylfg.net. I've tried finding a group for weekly heroic but seems most people just using it for pugging raids.

If anyone is serious about scheduling a reoccuring time for the weekly heroic to begin with and eventually raid on ps4 then let me know. Preferably mic users.
Gone to bed

But would love to find a group to do weekly heroic strikes and raids when it opens up
Sounds good.

Thursday night this week?

Are the heroic strike missions 3 or 6 players?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So is this game worth it if you aren't playing online all the time?
Most of the people on my friends list just play BF4 & FIFA and sometimes I can't be bothered talking while I'm gaming.

So is this game worth it if you aren't playing online all the time?
Most of the people on my friends list just play BF4 & FIFA and sometimes I can't be bothered talking while I'm gaming.

Yes, probably. Is definitely better online, especially for the updates, which are pretty regular. It's only been out just over a week and they've already had 3 updates. I understand the criticisms it gets, but I'm still enjoying it a lot. Maybe because I don't play a lot of FPS' so many of the features are still a novelty for me. The main story is quite fun apart from the actually story itself, which is really just there to link the levels together. I've played a few PvP battles and haven't heard any talking at all.

Now have both 100 Vanguard & Crucible Marks, Level 2 Vanguard & nearly Level 2 Crucible; already have 2 epic gears & it will soon be 3. Way better than hoping for luck in the Engram.

Also have 15 Strange Coins, hoping Xur doesn't sell Exotic Warlock Shoes, as those are what I've bought.

Anyone Level 25+ yet?

Only level 21 atm. All I get on strikes are rare engrams and that's it. While everyone else gets decent rare gear. Bit of a joke really.

Now have both 100 Vanguard & Crucible Marks, Level 2 Vanguard & nearly Level 2 Crucible; already have 2 epic gears & it will soon be 3. Way better than hoping for luck in the Engram.

Also have 15 Strange Coins, hoping Xur doesn't sell Exotic Warlock Shoes, as those are what I've bought.

Anyone Level 25+ yet?
I'm level 25, almost level 2 in the crucible then I should be able to buy second legendary piece.

Well the normal raid was cleared, took about 11 hours of nonstop play to get world first, seems like Bungie did a decent job of making end game content for the hardcore crowd. If they can bring the rest of the game up to that level for the different types of players i think this game could be a in a strong position.

Stats for the group that ran it-

Stats:
· Total time: 10h43m30s
· Kills: 5733
· Precision Kills: 1388
· Deaths: 1606
· Successful Resurrections: 166
· Avg K/D ratio: 3.59
· Avg Lifespan: 2m22s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad