Oppo Camp 2014 finals - "the view from the hill"

Remove this Banner Ad

baby_crying.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

Reaction of Port fans when Port stopping when they are not top top top............

Another horrible 10 possesion game from Impey. Not AFL quality. Now the PAP smears are calling him out for been rubbish now, after trying to say he was better than Crouch. In 5 years time just watch the smears complain about passing over Crouch for Gimpy.
Settle down. He is nearly as good as Jacky. Make a good SANFL reserves player.

Oh, they don't have reserves for their reserves anymore do they.

"Norwood guy interviewed said they were told 2 mins to go and siren blew straight after.
No credible source yet. I apologise for going too early.
Did seem very short term to me and imagined Leigh with his finger on the button."

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...e-v-norwood.1076923/page-16#post-35236882:eek:

LOL.
The Norwood guy was probably so pissed drinking all afternoon.:p

there were 2 goals kicked and the quarter went for what, 27 minutes?

lucky it went that long. tears confirmed 100% salt content.

most of them only jumped on this year, wonder why they care at all.

To be honest, if I wasnt on BF I wouldnt have even realised that the GF was on.

Its an unexpected bonus after yesterday's result. Its like finding $100 note in your suit jacket, happy days.

To be honest, if I wasnt on BF I wouldnt have even realised that the GF was on.

Its an unexpected bonus after yesterday's result. Its like finding $100 note in your suit jacket, happy days.

well the local media would have to get away from CROWS IN TURMOIL AFTER SACKING UNDER PERFORMING COACH and SOME TEAM IN MELBOURNE PLAYS HAWTHORN to pay any attention to the local competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for the ones who bought a new teal scarf. Should have stuck with the grey and white one from the 80's.

It was all but 27 mins, in a quarter with 2 goals.

No way there were 2 mins left. Even Ginever thought the siren should have gone already.

100% correct. Just 2 goals kicked, of course there was little time on.

Plus Port should blame themselves, they didnt play on and go for the kill with a few minutes left.

They sold their laptops, PCs, tablets and phones to afford the car/bus/plane ride over to Melbourne

Come on mate, they didnt do that. Be honest, Centrelink paid for the trip courtesty of the Australian Tax payer.:eek::p

I am obviously not a Port fan, I just like ribbing them in jest because of their arrogance and self-entitlement (which has to be respected also - as a Yankees fanatic I know this all too well).

I used to play little league with Bassett back in the 80s and remember getting abused by the parents of the Port kids with language that even by today's standards is pretty vile, I laughed then and I laugh just as much now because it just sums up the feral nature of their collective fanbase (even though not all of them are like that obviously - most of them are fair-minded passionate supporters)

But for one of their supporters to write off today's GF as a 'park footy trophy' is unbelievable - he or she is pissing on their own club let alone the SANFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back