SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate, not my place to say. Very good coach, very passionate.
no dramas he was pretty passionate on the field lol coaching appointments are usually announced at this time of the year so i am sure we will hear shortly. He was pretty coy about it at sfl finals i knew he was on the move. (i heard Clayton)

Good luck to all the guys tomorrow night. I am tipping Williams as it's no surprise he polled well through the year when most teams were tagging the other 2 onballers. He was certainly left off the leash most games. He and turbo would have to be the best blonde combo going around.

Good luck to all the guys tomorrow night. I am tipping Williams as it's no surprise he polled well through the year when most teams were tagging the other 2 onballers. He was certainly left off the leash most games. He and turbo would have to be the best blonde combo going around.
Hahaha FLOG!

To be honest I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna do... I was thinking of finishing footy and focusing on my mma / brazilian jiu jitsu. If I do decide to play maybe even going back to div 1... have had a few offers which I've had to think long and hard about.
Div 3 may not be the greatest standard, but it's definitely the most entertaining and I've always enjoyed the banter / stirring. Alot of good people on these forums and at all the div 3 clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back