SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Word is there was boos and jeering for MW award recipients. Any truth? Funny stuff, just goes to show the feeling towards them. By the way, congrats to Lyndale for being Div 3 premiers

Anyone got the placing's or number of votes also what happen when they announced premiers in each division?
http://sfl.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/DIVISION-3-SENIOR.pdf

Good count last night. Congrats to all. James gough your a funny bastard!
Having a look through the results and spewing I did my hammy. .. was actually on target before I missed them three matches ;-)
Jay, your a freak for losing out on 1 vote having missed 5 games!
In all seriousness, the SFL put on a great night, their are alot of great blokes in the comp, and that's what makes it fun. Good luck to all involved with the findings and hopefully the SFL will do the right thing and promote the best team all year to where they rightfully belong.

Last edited:

Results don't lie. Not many blokes who originally talked down Stacy's talent saying much. He does talk a bit on the field. But at least he backs it up. Where are have all the doubters gone?

Oh also interesting to see Mouritz... the guy that was supposed to win the League Medal by the length of Flemington straight, didn't even make top 10...

Overrated.. Carrum seemed to think he was in there best 14 times? All but once in there top 4. Pretty smart way to pay a bloke if you ask me ;)

Look boys mouritz is a good player don't get me wrong, but in my experience in the middle against both mount and CPL, Stacy was better. In my opinion Lello was the better of the CPL on ballers.

http://sfl.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/DIVISION-3-SENIOR.pdf

Good count last night. Congrats to all. James gough your a funny bastard!
Having a look through the results and spewing I did my hammy. .. was actually on target before I missed them three matches ;-)
Jay, your a freak for losing out on 1 vote having missed 5 games!
In all seriousness, the SFL put on a great night, their are alot of great blokes in the comp, and that's what makes it fun. Good luck to all involved with the findings and hopefully the SFL will do the right thing and promote the best team all year to where they rightfully belong.
Cheers Danno, would of been nice to Win last night but I know where I'm at. Looking forward to next year I just love footy!! Nights like last night make u appreciate it more. My view is keep playing until u can't anymore coz your a long time retired once u decide it's time. How good was goughy's year!! 98 plus an invite!! Great going! And benny can't wait to duke it out with u again next year mate. Turbo I hope u play next year as the league needs to build it's rep back up. We need to drive it And enforce the standard

Look boys mouritz is a good player don't get me wrong, but in my experience in the middle against both mount and CPL, Stacy was better. In my opinion Lello was the better of the CPL on ballers.

I was in front, or second with with 2 rounds to go? (Wasn't there)

Moz is 10 x the footballer than me, and any other bloke in this division for that matter. Envy is a curse gentleman.

Overrated.. Carrum seemed to think he was in there best 14 times? All but once in there top 4. Pretty smart way to pay a bloke if you ask me ;)

And honestly, * the media ban, your the biggest clown on this forum, Moz won our b&f by a fair margin, I think Ben himself would admit he gave him a fair touch up our games against each other.

Gee wiz, settle down lads. Haha Mouritz is a quality player don't think anyone is doubting that! Suprising he wasn't right up there in the votes. I'm not complaining, massive honour to win an award like that with blokes like him in the division. I'm just happy Joffa didn't win ! Haha

And honestly, **** the media ban, your the biggest clown on this forum, Moz won our b&f by a fair margin, I think Ben himself would admit he gave him a fair touch up our games against each other.

Wouldn't say we really played on each other mate, at all. You blokes ran a hard tag on me when we played at your deck. We were never really that worried about him he is too hard to stop so we just let him do his thing! we worried more about Lello I think he is a lot more damaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in front, or second with with 2 rounds to go? (Wasn't there)

Moz is 10 x the footballer than me, and any other bloke in this division for that matter. Envy is a curse gentleman.
Good player, but10 x better player then anyone else in this division??? Wow!

Didn't hear a thing. Lyndale just hate us cause they have beaten us once in god knows how long. I wouldn't really like a club that flogs the pants off of my senior team majority of the time. Losing just ain't fun. There's are some great guys from Lyndale but it's slim pickings...

Didn't hear a thing. Lyndale just hate us cause they have beaten us once in god knows how long. I wouldn't really like a club that flogs the pants off of my senior team majority of the time. Losing just ain't fun. There's are some great guys from Lyndale but it's slim pickings...

You didn't hear anything as it did not happen. Congrats to all the winners on the night.

And 2bithooker we beat you last year but you certainly had our number in 2014

When are we finding out result/fallout from the GF? It's gone on long enough, surely someone knows something

When are we finding out result/fallout from the GF? It's gone on long enough, surely someone knows something

I would imagine that something will happen by the end of the week. All clubs were told that it would take around 3 weeks in a meeting leading up to the div 1 & 2 grand finals. The board will then have to make a decision based on what the investigator has come up with.

One rumour circling Friday night was both clubs suspended for 12 months, I don't see it happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back