Kony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, is that a fact? Lots of children there...

Let's not beat around the bush; are you Kony???

If I was going to come on here and fake an identity .....do you really think I would choose Freo as my club?

I do respect the question.

Last edited:

If I was going to come on here and fake an identity .....do you really think I would choose Freo as my club?

I do respect the question.
That actually raises an interesting question: What AFL team does Joseph Kony support?

I would probably say Melbourne due to his broad familiarity of the concept of "tank"-ing.

He has performed it in the literal sense many times before by "visiting" many villages across Uganda, the Congo and Central African Republic to "recruit" the top highly-rated, young picks across the land best suited for his "team".

That actually raises an interesting question: What AFL team does Joseph Kony support?

I would probably say Melbourne due to his broad familiarity of the concept of "tank"-ing.

He has performed it in the literal sense many times before by "visiting" many villages across Uganda, the Congo and Central African Republic to "recruit" the top highly-rated, young picks across the land best suited for his "team".

Excellent contribution ....if we are to catch Kony, we must know how he thinks.

I would of thought GWS .....half their squad could be child soldiers.

I turned my full attention to this, and googled "where is kony"?

A few links to mournful pieces that amounted to "remember that online thing from 2012"?

Nothing else of value.

I turned my full attention to this, and googled "where is kony"?

A few links to mournful pieces that amounted to "remember that online thing from 2012"?

Nothing else of value.

Mate if everyone cared as much as you - the sun would shine just a little brighter in Uganda (though this may be due to global warming).

I have no doubt Kony will relax and post his exact location on the net ...thinking the pressure is off and that my friend is when we will strike like an uncoordinated, blind Dominican batter at a baseball game.

God bless you.

Last edited:
Was Kony at the AFL grand Final on Saturday just gone?

Anyone got time to review the tape?

C'mon guys - share the load, share the glory

Edit - still not found

I will try and find Kony ( is that really his name or so it Konya as my auto correct thinks?). I won't use child soldiers as they are small and weak. I will recruit adults who should be much better in locating Mr Kony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will try and find Kony ( is that really his name or so it Konya as my auto correct thinks?). I won't use child soldiers as they are small and weak. I will recruit adults who should be much better in locating Mr Kony

Much appreciated.

Perhaps learn from other war lords from the region. My personal favourite to study is General Butt Naked, who would go into battle with only his shoes and gun.

Stay vigilant.

Edit - nada on the Kony search

Do you think Kony was involved in the disappearance of Lewis Jetta last Saturday?

Funny joke mate but Jetta wasn't playing....perhaps leave the jokes out of this serious thread.

MH 370, Kony? Just puttin' it out there.

Putting it out there? Dude you're waving it out into traffic!

Remember the first reports on MH370.....and a guy who looked like Mario Balotelli? Then the denials started.....

If this isn't a lead, then Geelong won the 07 GF by a slight margin! ;)

Well 1 month in and I think it's time to review how we are tracking towards our target of finding Kony by 2015 or #Kony2015 if you are under 23.

Recapping to date -

We haven't found Kony
  • He has not posted on the internet under the name Kony
  • I'm not Kony
  • Lewis Jetta may have been abducted by Kony (this would be a good one to cross off the list if anyone can see Jetta and post)
  • We have eliminated literally tens of people from the quest for Kony
  • The workload is now being shared amongst half a dozen posters (representing a 600% increase in 4 weeks ....in 1 year we will have if my maths is correct over 60 million people looking for Kony)
  • Kony is smart, cockroach smart ...ice bucket smart
  • Kony may be in parliament wearing a burqa, as we went to move on him.....we were foiled as no one was quite sure where he would be sitting (foiled again)
  • I've not gone bonkers, running naked through the streets
  • I've approached Bert Newton to be the voice over in my Kony vid
  • Chief is on board - he ...and I quote said "Moo as campaigners go - you are the biggest campaigner I have ever met' ...high praise
This is far, far more than I could of imagined.

On the negative side -
  • Thread remains unstickied
  • Requests, nay my plea for a 'Quest For Kony 2015 Sub Board' continue to fall on deaf ears ...like the silent tears of so many that fall to the already soaked African soil
  • NFI where Kony is

Peace out brothers & sisters ...stay focussed

Moo

Do you think Kony was involved in the disappearance of Lewis Jetta last Saturday?

Watched the replay ...you're right he was gone - I've added him to our action list...once this is vetted by the Kony Issues Sub-Committee - we are onto it

Hey, I just thought of the perfect person to help us on our mission for #Kony2015. That person is Shane Crawford.

He is the AFL Auskick Ambassador and therefore by the method of broad generalisation would have contact with Joseph Kony.

Maybe we can try and convince Crawf to invite Kony onto the Footy Show.

Then during a game preview, we can tempt Kony into giving a false "Guarantee" prediction. When that team Kony tipped loses, his punishment challenge can be made by Sam Newman so that he has to drink a water tank of his "Foss"-il Fuel on the following next Footy Show live.

When Kony attempts that challenge and eventually passes out due to mercury poisoning, we can invite Ban Ki Moon onto the show also to drag off his lifeless body and end the LRA.

From there, Kony can spend the rest of his days gourmet dining on delicious Cockmeat Sandwiches made with love from the guards of Guantanamo Bay.

was your search of the royal show comprehensive or did you get distracted by the cute lambs and value for money showbags, moo?

find it difficult to believe he wasnt there tbh.

Bertie Beetle says hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back