ESPN Fantasy Basketball 2014/2015 Season. Sign up here!

Remove this Banner Ad

croweater 41 i see i had a trade proposal from you. Cant find it now do they expire? Send it through again if ya want

In the NBL yeah :oops:

I watched the opening game for the NBL, Perth vs. NZ.

The Perth crowd-hype guy was such a pain in the arse. * cheering "De - Fence! De - Fence!" every ******* time the opposition is coming down the court. They also played all the classic Arena jamz every time Perth were taking the ball down and trying to get a shot off. No wonder attendance is way down...

The Wildcats lost. Suck s**t. Fire your crowd-hype jerk.

I watched the opening game for the NBL, Perth vs. NZ.

The Perth crowd-hype guy was such a pain in the arse. **** cheering "De - Fence! De - Fence!" every ******* time the opposition is coming down the court. They also played all the classic Arena jamz every time Perth were taking the ball down and trying to get a shot off. No wonder attendance is way down...

The Wildcats lost. Suck s**t. Fire your crowd-hype jerk.
I miss going. Worked at the 36ers for 5 years and loved it. Great atmosphere back in the early 2000's

I miss going. Worked at the 36ers for 5 years and loved it. Great atmosphere back in the early 2000's

I only really remember Gaze and Heal. I also peroxided my hair at one point in 2002.

Sadly it did nothing for my basketball ability.

I only really remember Gaze and Heal. I also peroxided my hair at one point in 2002.

Sadly it did nothing for my basketball ability.
I remember after the championship win in 2001 or 2002 or whenever it was i got to go to the afterparty. Scotty Ninnis gave me a free drinks pass for the night and fair to say i abused the hell out of it. Approached all of Heal, Gaze, Ricky Grace, Steve Carfino and basically any NBL identity trying to recruit them to the 36ers :D Made an absolute **** of myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back