Werewolf Die Hard Christmas Werewolf (signups closed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the werewolf badge Wosh

Can I get a rubbish bin badge for reminding you it's bin night tonight?

Actually, scrap that. People might see it and know my posting is rubbish before they get the chance to come to that conclusion for themselves.

Hey guys

Firstly just thought I'd thank MC Bad Genius for running one of the best games of Werewolf I've ever played, especially this close to Christmas too!

But also, just to my team mates for being great team mates Grand Uncle Horace CursingFijian and hotchilli . I know I may have been not that active and im glad you guys were carrying my weight!
But I was quite affected by Rachel McCrows and Matthew Arnold's death.

I apologise to everyone else for not being that active, but as I said above, their deaths hit me quite hard.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas with your families and a very happy new year!

Last edited:
Hey guys

Firstly just thought I'd thank MC Bad Genius for running one of the best games of Werewolf I've ever played, especially this close to Christmas too!

But also, just to my team mates for being great team mates Grand Uncle Horace CursingFijian and hotchilli . I know I may have been not that active and im glad you guys were carrying my weight!
But I was quite affected by Rachel McCrows and Matthew Arnold's death.

I apologise to everyone else for not being that active, but as I said above, their deaths hit me quite hard.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas with your families and a very happy new year!
Also, dead pm please if possible MC Bad Genius or Wosh

Thanks for the werewolf badge Wosh

Can I get a rubbish bin badge for reminding you it's bin night tonight?

Actually, scrap that. People might see it and know my posting is rubbish before they get the chance to come to that conclusion for themselves.

Thouht you played a terrific game. Your debate with Tarkyn_24 was really entertaining. I think everyone hopes you play more often. Finding a happy balance between being active and getting a bit obsessed can be challenging.

Thanks for the great game MC Bad Genius The small game format worked well.

Just read back and found my terse comment and another brief comment around 5.30 which was my last remark in the the live game thread. Not my usual form to not be around but I had run out of gas.

Winning always helps but I particularly enjoyed the game and faction threads. I thought the many different game styles on show created a lot of quality.

Someone has to get croaked on N1. This time it was MP_ and Chipmunk . Rarely would a live Chippy been referenced as much in a game as the dead rodent was in this one. His demise was a critical bit of info. WWs version of “Who killed utensil Robin?”.

By yesterday morning we were 99% certain of the win because we knew serial was the sk. The mod rightly decided play on rather than calling it. There was a small concern TIF had for some strange reason protected serial on N2.

This allowed me to run amok, inc the needless but hopefully fun counter claim on Nooks which I did for entertainment. I think Tarks, TIF and co could hear me laughing, but maybe not Nooks.

If there is a dead thread could Dingster or maybe mc badgenius let me in.

Otherwise, best wishes to everyone for a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

Thouht you played a terrific game. Your debate with Tarkyn_24 was really entertaining. I think everyone hopes you play more often. Finding a happy balance between being active and getting a bit obsessed can be challenging.
Haha, the only things I did right was to believe that rye was good and Fiji was evil.

Although, I had serious doubts over you and was really happy when MWPP had her vote on you when she said she had to go on D2. I was going to put my vote on you later as I didn't really think kananooks was a wolf but wasn't ruling him out as SK. When MWPP moved her vote from you to rye it put you back o one single vote, which wasn't enough to push you close to rye's numbers.

Mathematically, it didn't make sense that nooks and/or rye were wolves that tried to sacrifice CF. When rye pointed out the same fact I was afraid it was going to end the conversation. I loaded up this gif to post in response...

shhhh.gif

...but removed it and didn't respond in the hope that nobody saw the logic behind it. I really wanted that conversation to continue because I thought it was something evil might try to exploit.

This is where Tarkyn_24 first seriously put himself in my sights. And then I became convinced he was openly exposing himself as evil when he appeared to be pushing for the village to expose who had roles at the start of the night phase where only evil had kills.
Brilliant move by him to vote serial for a second at the end from my point of view. That got me. I thought Hatchy had turned out to be a disinterested villaged after all :D

My vote to lynch MWPP on D2 was mostly just to make things interesting. I thought the rye lynch made a village win almost impossible at that stage unless the SK hit a wolf, and was hoping the wolves might see it as an opportunity to get a double lynch and move a vote, potentially handing the SK a solid target. Plus, I thought there was a chance she was evil seeing she'd jumped off you and onto rye.

I realised it could be handing the game to the wolves right then but thought the game was lost anyway so the risk was worth it. I'm thinking I might start to throw my vote around a bit more and try to find ways to keep vote tallies more interesting anytime I play in the future.

I do enjoy the game a lot whenever I play. But I can't help getting too involved. Maybe I can just come online... ask for a summary... vote... run. :)

I liked the fact that this game was over pretty fast too. It only took 2 days and the first day I managed to not get too involved until later in the day.

The exclusivity of a small game also adds an element of energy within the participants. There are no players that have been coaxed in unwillingly to make to numbers, and there's an unspoken vibe that all need to contribute given that some people missed out on entry.

I'm tempted to run my next TOS game in a similar manner.

By yesterday morning we were 99% certain of the win because we knew serial was the sk. The mod rightly decided play on rather than calling it. There was a small concern TIF had for some strange reason protected serial on N2.

This allowed me to run amok, inc the needless but hopefully fun counter claim on Nooks which I did for entertainment. I think Tarks, TIF and co could hear me laughing, but maybe not Nooks.
I enjoyed watching you on the last day. Very entertaining. And who knows, if someone wasn't really paying attention you might have swung another vote.

I thought it might have been the case when Tarks first changed his vote.

If there is a dead thread could Dingster or maybe mc badgenius let me in.
I'm not sure there is one. MC Bad Genius liked both of my posts asking about one but I haven't been added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone reports any of the posts inside the pm and write ‘for Wosh’ on the report, I can enter the pm and add you all.
Done, thanks Wosh! 🙏

FkuhoiOaAAA3dSS

Hold up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back